Danger Ahead...

Hello Sorry its been a while. alot of crazy stuff has happened in the last few months and its due to it stopped writing and worked on new things like Fallen from above BUT IM BACKKK and the story line will change a bit from this point on as i'm gonna add Aphmau's mother and father ( who was originally shad and irene) and aaron's parents along with Melissa and a new character Im looking forward to add Called Ashley.  A brief summary about her as i've been planning her for awhile. Ready okey meet Ashley..

Ashley is the sister of Aphmau but when aphmau was 5 Ashley was taken away  by a mysterious wolf and as aphmau was to young to know about her and aphmau's mother chose to forget her. 
Ashley was also a ash gray wolf and grew up with the alpha wolves and learnt the way of the wolves at age 15 she was blessed by the moon and caused her fur to change from gary to well...this

and at 17, she was crowned Queen Ashley, the daughter of the moon

and at 17, she was crowned Queen Ashley, the daughter of the moon.  -if you wish, play the song-
Now you've meet ashley. lets begin.. with danger ahead..

Aphmau was shocked...gene...her..brother. she yelled with demand
 "YOU'RE A LIAR I HAVE NO SIBLINGS. MOTHER!!!!" 
Aphmau's mother came at an instant 
" Aphmau!! whats- whats going on??"
"Gene here is saying HE'S my brother...is it true" She requested to know with her stance stern and her head held high and ears back. 
" No aphmau...hes not..hes Zacks...other son with another wolf. but...you do have a sister..." Her mother replied with head lowering with shame..
"Shes called ashley...when you were 5 and she was 2...she was taken away but the elders as a gifted child."

*Snap*

Aphmau took stance immediately and Aaron came up behind aphmau and took stance. Gene lowered his body to the ground in shame and lied down knowing who's there and appearing from the shadows came a wolf with a purple and silver tint in her fur and moonlight blue eyes. 
All the wolves from the pack appeared and saw this new wolf and bowed but Aphmau. the wolf walked with pride and grace towards aphmau and stopped with her ears pricked up and her paws close together. 
"Hello...sister...Aaron." she looked into Aphmau's eyes and smiled

Aphmaus' pov

The wolf looked at me and called me sister. i took the same pose as her and looked at my mate then to my mother and father... My pups ran to me and the wolf looked at them like any mother i stood in front of them all there was was silence Aaron looked back up into his alpha position and everyone looked back up to see the mysterious wolf glow a silver as she shone two more wolves appeared one had a collar that said Ein and an other that said blaze then 3 more emerged called Jax ryder and dare i say it...bolto...

Bolto saw me and his eyes widened and looked to the glowing wolf and said
"Ashley...we gotta go. its not safe." with that she replied with  
" No bolto. she is my sister and what looks like it my nieces... -her eyes widened- and Ohhhh Friendsssss" the wolf called ashley lent forward with her tail in the air and said
"Hello young ladies im auntie Ash but you can call me whatever you like"
 the wolf i just saw who was so calm lose her cool over 4 pups.
" Yes Ashley, these are mine and Aphmau's pups, Storm and lilith the other two are orphans Jacob and leopard" i heard Aaron say as he turned so his head is hovering over my back.
" Im shocked Aaaron...you know my name"
"How could i...your the Daughter of the moon. blessed by the moon and around your neck is the wolf crystal only given to those chosen to fulfil a prophecy, but what im more shocked about is the wolves who stand beside you. Ein, bolto jax and ryder. four wolves who have betrayed packs and left wolves for dead."
" ..."
"So....you're the sister i lost.."  

Welp...this WILL be the final part of THIS book because i will be doing...a...BOOK 2 called the sister i lost. and it will have a more refined story line than this and as the first part of book two will be a summary of this one so if you enjoyed remember to leave a vote, and if you REALLY LIKED IT add it to your reading lists and leave comments with characters you wanna see and what characters you wanna create. and with that this concludes  Aarmau- way of the pack thank you for reading. 

-Charlotte aka Shadow- bye guys