chapter 1- The move in

Hey guys so this is the new book called Diana and this is the first chapter and i hope you like it so that's all i have to say so enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diana's Pov

* her alrm goes off* "ugh five more minutes" I hit the snooze button and i slowly opened my eyes but I shut them again quickly cause i heard my door open " Diana come on honey wake up" my mom wispered "mom let me sleep in just five more minutes" I shut my eyes hoping she would leave but no she sys to me "Diana your friends are here to go to the mall with you".

Right when those words came out of her mouth i was dressed, and ready to go i zoomed downstairs where sure enough there were my four bestfriends Gianna,Melanie,Kaite, and Jene were sitting at the table arguing on who gets my one direction bokks and posters when I die wow really mature " I'm not dying anytime soon guys so no need to fight".

they all looked up and gasped. They came running over to me jumping and squeling "guys why are you doing that its not like one direction is going to the mall were going to" " DIana that's whats happening one direction is doing a meet and greet and us five are first in line thanks to your uncle"

my uncle was melanies dad. Yes melanie is my cousin but you can call your cousin your bestie. " Are you serious please don't tell me this is a joke" my heart was pounding at a thousand miles per hour cause if i get to meet my idols i might pass out right here right now. " Diana were not joking we each have our own vip passes which means front of the line, personal meeting with them, and you get to hang with them for the rest of the day" i was starstruck cause my friends knew i was the biggest directioner out of all of them. "Diana you ok?" melanie asked ( A/N Melanie is really my cousin in real life hahaha k bye)

I couldn't move I just stood there blubbering like a bafoon. Then i finally said something " oh my god ahhhhhhhh" we all jumped up and down screaming, " Girls shut up Diana's father is sleeping" my mother wispered/ screamed down. "Sorry mom but were leaving now" I said back we were walking out the door i grabbed my phone,money,and Jene gave me my vip pass.

When we got there the whole place was packed but we were lucky and I had a handicapped thing and so we parked there. once we walked in we showed our passes to the security people and they led us right to the front of the line where we saw them I felt like I was gonna pass out right on the spot.

We walked up to them and we said hi and I had all of them sign my phone ( white iPhone), case, and all of the stuff I brought with for them to sign. Once it was done some security officers led us to there tour bus and let me tell you it was huge like bigger than my house.We were led inside when all five of us got hit in the face with silly string.

"Oops sorry we thought you guys were Paul" Harry said I wiped the silly string off me and immediately fell on the ground and the room went black

~~~~~~~~~

Still Diana's Pov

"Diana..... Diana......Diana wake up" somebody said, and at that very moment I got cold water splashed on my face. I shot straight up breathing like I just ran a marathon. "Diana are you ok?" melanie asked me. "yeah yeah I'm fine" "You took a pretty hard fall there" Liam said to me.

Oh god this is really happening I thought I was just having a dream oh my god this is really happening oh god. I got up and wrapped my arms around Louis, and I said into his shoulder "Louis-bear". We both fell on the ground him starstruck and I'm laughing. "I'm hi sorry

I tackled you I just I've always wanted to do that it's not because I have a crush on you I just see you as my big brother"

"Oh ok.... wait if I'm your big brother I should be doing this.... Wait what's your middle name" "um rose" "rosey-bear" he said tackling me to the ground oh god he's giving me the tommo hug "Louis... can't breath..."

"Oh right sorry haha... I guess you girls can't handle the tommo hugs". oh no he didn't "boy the hell we can or at least me". Crap I forgot to introduce my four best friends who are standing there awkwardly.

" oh sorry boys these are my four best friends"

( quick A/N Gianna: Emma Roberts , Jene: Emmy Rossum , Melanie: Zendaya , Kaite: Peyton List)

" This is Gianna"

"Hi" Gianna said

"This is my cousin melanie"

"Hi I love you guys so much" melanie said

"This is Jene"

"Hi oh my god I love you guys so much ahhhh" she said in a high pitched voice then burst out laughing.

"Hi I'm Jene I'm a minor directioner"

"And this is kaite"

"Hi" kaite said shaking all of the boys hands.

"Well it was nice meeting you all but we have some news for you" Liam said. Oh great what is it now do we have to leave or something cause I hope not cause I just got here.

"Um so I guess your uncle or whoever signed a paper and now you guys have to go anywhere and you have to live with us". What?!?!?!?!?!? I cannot believe this my uncle, my family just gave me and also his daughter oh my god I'm gonna kill him.

"Ok melanie I think you and I need to have a talk with your dad" I said getting ready to pounce out the door but somebody grabbed around my waist, "let me go I'm gonna kill him he's gonna die he traded his family and his own daughter to five boys we don't even know".

"I'm not letting you go cause I know you'll kill him" Harry said behind me still not letting me go.

~~~~~~~

2 days later

~~~~~~~

So it's been two days and suprisingly I didn't kill my uncle, even though I wanted too but of course I can't go to jail. But me and my four bestfriends have moved into the boys house and were having a good time so far but I'm still mad that my uncle did that.

"Rosey-Bear wake up" Louis said to me. "ugh Louis go away come back in another hour". "Well it's almost noon". "Louis I don't care what time it is I just want to get some sleep" I yelled " We made pancakes" right when I heard him say that I was downstairs chowing down all the pancakes.

When I was finished I was walking back to my room and I bumped into Harry "hey Harry". "Oh sorry Diana but hey.... um so I was wondering what are you doing Friday night?". "Nothing nothing at all". "Do you want to go on a date with me?".

"Um sure" I can't believe I just agreed to that but hey I got to have a relationship too.

~~~~~~~~

So I know it's short and it might not be that good but I tried oh and I need a co-owner/ co-writer so comment your kik and I can have up to two people so comment your kik and write a short date of Diana and Harry like a short imagine and I'll choose the best two so yeah that's it bye oh and I want 25 reads on this chapter and 4 votes and I'll make the next chapter extra but yeah bye