- 9

Arden and I were at a coffee shop when I saw Mary, with a man by her side. I'm guessing Arden also saw because then she started tensing up. I kissed her cheek, telling her, "Calm down babe, she won't do anything." I said, not knowing that the man next to her was her ex boyfriend.

"Nate, that's my ex boyfriend." was all she had to say before I grabbed her hand, leading her out of the coffee shop. But before we could get out, I heard her annoying voice calling me. I turned around and gave her a fake smile. 

"Hey Mary, who's this?" I asked, wanting to know his name by the minute. "This is Nick, my boyfriend." she said, emphasizing 'boyfriend' like I was supposed to be jealous. "Hey man, I'm Nate." I said, shaking his head. He didn't say anything, only nodded. Well, that was rude, I thought.

"We're just gonna go now." I said to Mary, grabbing Arden's hand and leaving. "That was pretty awkward." I said. She laughed and nodded. "I don't know what you saw in him, I'm way better looking." I joked. She smiled and nodded. "Definitely, that's why I'm having your kid and not his." She said.

I smiled at her. I was happy again. We were together again, after years of heartbreak and tears, we managed to get through it all. Well, not really, but this time is going to be different.

Everything was going fine until Arden's phone went off. She looked at her phone and froze. "What is it?" I asked. She showed me the message she got and I got mad.

It was a pictures of her and Nick, and me and Mary. Why would someone send her this? "Who sent it to you?" I asked, curious to who I was going to beat up. "I have no idea, that's the problem Nate." She said.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna find out who sent those pictures and make sure they don't do this again. I promise." I said, and I meant it. No one is going to ruin our relationship, no one.

-
This chapter sucks ass, but I'll try to make them better. I have mixed emotions for this. Like some days I just wanna delete this book or just start over from scratch and other days I'm in love with this book and the chapters I wrote. I don't know honestly. BUT THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS. I LOVE YOU ALL.