It was raining, again. Its always raining here in London. At least it had been since I moved here. I moved here about three months ago. From some personal issues that happened.

From my mom with cancer to losing friends from drama I had to leave. Even though mom is better now, I had to go. I couldn't live there any longer. It just hurts being there. With people hating me for something I didn't even do... but I guess it doesn't matter when the evidence shows you "murdered" your sister. (Even though I was trying to save her.) But people only go by what they see as realistic and not by what actually happened.

My sister, Dove was eleven. She was a very good, innocent girl. She was full of respect and wouldn't hurt a fly. But the person who killed her didn't think the same. I know who the killer is... but I can't say, they told me not to but, I can tell you. The reader can know. Only you will know.... the killer is...my...mom...

I saw the whole thing happen, it all started with my mom coming home late from work, she was already stressed. I was in the kitchen cleaning once Dove went into the living room, crying because of me yelling at her for not cleaning her mess. My mom yelled back and started hitting her. She didn't stop and that's how she died but her body was never found.

The last entry

If you didnt know this already, this is my diary, I just dont like to point it out to much, makes me sound like a child. Its been a few months since the incident with Dove. I was found guilty. My mom used a glivr and grabbed my pencil and stabbed my sister while I was gone. They didnt find the pencil because after I saw it my mom cleaned it off. She must have planned it. But she was found innocent  so, I am taking punishment. Dove was found, turns out my mother made a grave in the backyard. One of the cops dogs went and sniffed around the house. So that's what happened to Dove. Even though I was in London, away from my 'family', I wasn't there to leave my old life,I was there to finish my old life and may just end it tonight. Life isn't great for everyone. This life wasn't great at all. So I'm leaving it. Time for a 'deep sleep' goodnight. See you soon Dove........