cheater

*NEXT MORNING*

*hunters p.o.v*

I wake up and see a girl beside me..... omg ana! The girl wakes up I'm sorry I don't know u?? We met at that party last night? I'm sorry I have a gf u need to leave!its alright I understand.... hunter can u- hunter what the hell!!? Ana its not what it looks like, oh ya then what is it? I uh met i- that's what I thought I can't believe you did this.... loose my number and were through. NO ANNA LET ME EX- I was cut off by the door slamming. Oh my u need to leave I said, okay text me baby! No leave my life!!! She snickered and walked out. Omg what am I gonna do😭 I go to my phone and I had like so many texts from Delilah -omg what did u do to my sister you bitch?
-she's FUCKING in her room and won't come out!!!
-dumb ass you broke her heart.!!
-let's see what ur fans think about it!!
To: Delilah👩🏼🌸
-I didn't do anything I got drunk at a party that girl meant nothing to me... I love ana not IDEK know her name!!!
From: Delilah👩🏼🌸
- okay well u gonna have to find some way to fix it.
To: Delilah👩🏼🌸
Can I come over?
From: Delilah👩🏼🌸
Idc but she won't come out u know the code to get in..

I jump up quick put on a shirt and pants and I grab my snap back slide on my white vans and I go to my car and press down on the gas petal and I get there 2min later....
I go in and go to her room... I knock, leave me alone lil I don't wanna be bothered I want hunter... I'm broken. Ana it's Hunter open the door and let me explain.
No leave me alone she said u just said you wanted me baby girl I chuckled at her cuteness... A few seconds later the door opened only to see mascara faced Ana... Oh baby I say she comes up to me and hugs me and I say jump she wraps her legs around my waste and she crys Ana I love you and only you, your my smile your my happiness your the love Of
My life. I feel her lips immediately smash onto mine...

*** Ana's pov***
I smash my lips onto his then he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in he kisses down my neck and I let out a moan. He put his hand down on my woman hood. Fuck baby girl ur so wet. He rubs in circles and he takes off his shirt and I take off mine he takes my shorts off and rubs it more he looks at me asking to take my thong off I nod. He licks my clit back and forth and I grab the sheets and moan... Moan my name, Hunter I moan call me daddy. AHHH daddy more I cum fast and he sticks his two fingers up there which cause me to flinch don't worry it's just my fingers baby girl. I nod and he goes faster fuck I scream... I bring up as he licks his fingers form my cum and he kisses me roughly... I un botton his pants not breaking the kiss... Are u sure he says yes I whisper he takes of his pants and i can feel his irrection and he rubs his dick on my pussy and I start to get tingly I don't have a comdom? Idc I want you bad I say.. Oh damn baby. He places at the entrance. This is my first I think to my self. Are u ready he asks. Yes yes I say he thrust in and I throw my head back and grasp for air. Oh fuck ur so loose, he goes fast fast and he does it for like 3 min then says wanna doggy, yes I say not really knowing what that is... Okay get on ur hands and knees. I do what he says and he goes to my entrance and thrust into me and I moan oh fuck he says he grabs my hair and thrust hard then we just fuck normal Hunter I'm gonna cum, me too baby. We both cum and I say oh fuck we just make out and then lay beside eachother breathing heavy. Damn that was good. Yes it was let me eat u out he says go ahead I say he goes down and lickssw my clit I want u to come in my mouth he licks it fast then rubs my clit and I tense up almost at my g max ah I scream I let out and he says damn baby.

***morning***
My fucking vagina hurt like shit. You okay baby he says ya just pain I say AWWW u give damn good sex.

*** 11 weeks later***
I wake up beside Hunter and I look at him sleeping he's so cute. I turned 19 a week ago and it's amazing to be and adult I love it! I immediately feel sick. I run to the bathroom and puke. Hunter comes in and hold my hair what time is it I say? 7:00 he says. Babe I need to go to the store. OKAY he says I grab my keys slip on my moccasins and go to my SUV I get to the store and I grab a pregnancy test... I go to check out well aren't u like 16 and pregnant the cashier says. 19 and maybe thanks I say and hand Her a 5 and walk out I get home and Hunter is sleeping.
I go to the bathroom take a deep breath and I take the test I look at it and it says + pregnant. O-M-G I scream Hunter comes rushing into the bathroom what's what's wrong!!! I look up I'm pregnant.... Oh shit