That time of the month

I was sitting at home watching my favorite tv show (y/f/tv/s) when my cramps kicked in for like the millionth time in the last five minutes. So I decided to call my boyfriend, Jack.

Call:
Jack: Hello?
Y/N: Baby....
Jack: Cramps?
Y/N: Yea. Can you please come over?
Jack: Of course beautiful I'll be there in 10 minutes.
Y/N: Thank you baby!
*end call*

So as I wait for what seemed like ever I feel two very familiar hands start to rub my shoulders, "hey babygirl" says Jack "hey... My belly hurts" "I know honey. Do you want me to rub your belly?" "Yes of course"

So we were sitting on the couch, Jack was rubbing my stomach and he was kissing my shoulders. Damn this man makes me so happy it's unreal. "Hey baby?" Jack says suddenly "yeah?" "I forgot I got you something." "Ohh what is it?" "Chocolate and ice cream" *takes it out of the freezer* "Oh my gosh, I love you so much. You're a life saver!!" "I know"

*skip to 11:00 that night*

I just got done taking my hot shower which felt amazing and I come out of the bathroom to see my handsome boyfriend sitting on my bed shirtless. "Hey babygirl, you look good" "*sass* I always look good" "True true"

*got changed*

"Baby my belly still hurts" *he starts rubbing your belly* "Here babygirl I'll help" "Thank you! *kisses him*

*skip a half hour*

So I turned around to the sound of light snoring and my boyfriend being adorable, so I decided to cuddle into him without waking him up.... Which didn't work. "Hey babygirl" "Hey" "How is your cramps?" "Really good, it's just I can't move from this spot" "haha alright well it's... *checks phone* 3:00 AM and we should go to bed" "Alright. I love you" "I love you too beautiful *kisses you*"

And with that we fell asleep cuddling and I knew I loved everything about him: his smile, his personality, his funny voices, his sweetness, and I just love.....Him!

I know that sucked it was my first one but I hope you all like it!