So You Think You Knew Her?

It would have been 16 years since I first met her next Thursday and only 3 years of knowing her. Truly knowing and understanding the kind of person she was. That's 13 years of trying to comprehend the uncomprehendable and 3 years of astonished admiration for what was her beautiful mind. Her thoughts seemed like a kaleidoscope compared to ours. Disconnected and distorted and yet vibrant and sublime. But once I began to think as she thought I realized that it was our thoughts that disconnected and distorted only ours weren't as pretty. 13 years. 13 years of switching perspective and you are trying to tell me that you knew her? You didn't know her at all.

I know her better than any of you. I know her better than how you know that 2 comes after 1, I know her better than how you know that every sentence starts with a capital letters and ends with a period. Every sentence.
I might even know her better than myself. I definitely know her better than you.
So don't try to say shit about 'how she would feel' as if you had any clue.

Noone knew her and that was the point.
Everything she did was for a reason. Maybe we don't understand and maybe we never will, but that was the point too.

She was quiet for a reason so don't mistake her silence for sadness. She wasn't depressed, she was the happiest person I knew. Yes, she was alone for the most part but she was never lonely. She knew she was special. That's why she was distant. Because when you are given something special you are not supposed to share it with others. You keep it to yourself so it'll be special forever.