1

Shocked, frozen, afraid sitting in the back of the car with my baby as I saw my fiancé get shot by the officer in front of him. He was shot 4 times. One on his arm, one on his leg, one on his chest, and the last.. To his head.. The police officer backed away from our car slowly, and started running to the police car and drove off. I was in shock I was frozen, all I could see was him getting shot, I suddenly screamed. I started crying and I got out the back and rushed to the front to his side in pain, we were going home from the hospital until we were suddenly pulled over and he was shot trying to get his license from the cup holder. "Jisoo!" I screamed as I pulled him out the car and tried to wake up up, tears falling out of my eyes making my vision blurry I held him close and cried and cried. "Jisoo!!" I continued crying looking at him "please wake up! Don't leave me and our baby!!" I screamed and held him closer and tighter. Soon the ambulance came and pronounced him dead, Jinu and I were dropped off to the police station. Where I saw the police killer sitting with his co-workers crying and mourning that he killed an innocent person. I was asked if I knew and saw the killer by one of the police officers and pointed with a shaky hand to the police officer mourning "h-him.. H-He killed my fiancé!!" I screamed suddenly Jinu started crying from his car seat and the female police officer took him out from the car seat and handed him to me. I held him close with blurry vision as I was about to break down crying "we on our way home from the hospital and that police officer pulled us over! Jisoo told him he was grabbing his lisences from the cup holder! The-then that police officer shot him not once! Not twice! But four times! One to the arm one to the leg one to the chest and the last to his fucking head!!!" I started bawling and fell to the ground holding Jinu. Two female police officers started comforting me and the killer officer was handcuffed and thrown into a cell crying "I'm innocent! It was an accident! I was scared!!" I screamed at him "YOU KILLER!!!" I continued crying and crying until Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and Wonwoo came in running into the station and saw me. They rushed over to me and took Jinu from me and put him in the car seat, seungcheol then carried me bridal style to the car as I was crying while Wonwoo held the car seat and Jeonghan with the diaper bag. We headed to the dorm while I was crying and crying and calling for Jisoo, I was set on Jisoo's bed while they took care of Jinu. I cried and cried and held his blankets close to me already missing his scent, his kisses, his laugh, his smile, his voice, his cheesiness.. His everything.. Why did they have to shoot my loved one.. Why did this have to happen to me.. We were just going back home from the hospital.. Jisoo... Why did it have to be you.. Why did you have to be shot.. I stood slowly starting to walk around the room and picked up his guitar "you'll never be able to sing the song to Jinu.." Slowly I sat on the floor and started singing the song he composed for Jinu, suddenly the memories of the day before i gave birth flooded in. We were laying in bed cuddling until he sat up and told me something "babe? Can I ask you something?" I looked at him and sat up "yeah sure" I smiled softly at him. He got off the bed and say in front of you with on knee on the ground. He pulled something out from under the bed, it was a box. He opened the box and showed me a ring "we've been together for 4 years. We're about to have a child soon. (Your full name) will you do me the honour of marrying me? And make me the most happiest man on the planet?" You smiled and tears filled your eyes as you nodded and said yes. Back to reality, you started breaking down and put the guitar down and hugged your knees, and cried. 5 days passed. The past 3 days you were having his open funeral to the public, his fans were there crying and crying. They were also protesting against the officer the day the news broke out, today was the day we were burying him. We closed his white coffin and marched out to the field as jeonghan and Woozi held me as I was crying and Dino holding Jinu behind me marching also. We got to the fields and put the coffin down. We splashed the holy water on his coffin and all of us started singing his favourite song as we wheeled the coffin down. Slowly everyone started throwing the flowers into the hole until there weren't any flowers, the coffin wasn't  visible. Seungcheol, Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Vernon started covering the coffin with the dirt. I fell down crying and Woozi held me back and pulled me in a tight hug as I started screaming and thrashing around. All 12 members hugged me and cried with me "He will always be remembered.. Jinu will grow up knowing his dad was a good man.. He will have all of us.."