Chapter 8

Troye pov

I leaned back in the taxi that was heading downtown. I had a huge lump in my throat thinking about Tyler. I knew he had alot off crushes and stuff off that nature, but I never though he would sleep with them all. Maybe it's normal, I dont know. But I know I cant keep up with Tylers experiences. I never had a guy. I started to bawl my eyes out loudly, I knew the taxi driver looked at me, but I guess he've seen werider stuff in his carrier.

The taxi stopped infront off a tall building where I knew all the meetings took place. Luckily I just had my meeting with Alfie and Marcus, I guess you could say they were my closest YouTuber friends! I went in going to the bathroom cleaning up my tears. Since iv been acting quite alot it wasent hard putting on a smile while I walked into the big room that was now empty, besides Zalfie who somehow got here before me. 

I walked up to them, saying hey starting to talk normally. I got get a look from Alfie before he says

"Troye I know you like Tyler, all our YouTube gang knows that"

I looked at him asking h-how hearing my voice stuttering. He look stright at me saying

"you must be blind to see that nothing's going on between you two"

I look down before I mumble Tyler doesent see it.. Then Zoe jumps in saying you have to throw a rock at Tyler to make him notic anything at all. I agree with her in my mind just as all the crew come in talking up saying 10 min to Showtime guys. I sit on my chair staring empty on the wall for the 10 next minutes while the crew give us instructions.

The meeting goes quite good besides it seems like Zoe and Alfie takes turns watching me. Untill the end off the meeting when they seem to try and talk to eachother. I look at the back off the local noticing a familiar face leaning into the wall. I start to shake and jump out off my chair as soon as they say were done. I feel bad for not staying to take pictures but I just am too shaked up at that moment.

I almost panic when I see Tyler standing between me and the exit. I run into my warderobe freezing as Tyler open the door.

Why did Tyler meet up at Troyes meeting? And why did he follow Troye around the building! comment and vote!

Twitter: opgmal

kik: malin1598