Prolouge

I felt the pain rush through me as I saw the blood. I felt the hot tears roll down my face as I starred at my arm. The cuts were deep, a little too deep. They wouldn't stop bleeding, but I didn't care. I just let it flow. I cried as I held my arm up to my heart feeling the pain that had been there many times before and now. I got up, and went to the sink. There was blood everywhere. How was I supposed to clean this all up? I turned the water on, and stuck my arm underneath the cold water. I watched the blood wash down the drain. I cried more as I saw the scars, and new cuts arrive underneath the blood. I cleaned all of the blood off, and turned around, grabbed the towel, and wiped my arm off. I cleaned up the blood that was on the bathroom floor, and sat down beside the shower. I grabbed my jacket off of the hanger, and put it on, as well as my hood. I brought my legs up to my chin, wrapped my arms around them and laid my head down on my knees, and closed my eyes.

I imagined how much my life would be so much better if I wasnt such a freak. I imagined my life, better than what it is now, if I wasn't such a loser. Sometimes, I wish I was dead.

Hey guys! This is just the starting of what there is to begin!

If only she knew, things were about to get so much worse...