I am NOT marrying that preppy Dick! Chapter 8

Okay, I hope that you enjoy this, what do you want to happen between them? Im hopeing that this is quite long, but it will probably be reaaaaly short on wattpad :) Also, the Point of veiw changes alot. Enjoy, Please comment, Or vote. Or become a fan. xD

*****************************************************************************************************

The outised world blurred past as the car whizzed by. The pervy driver was eyeing me up in the rear veiw mirror. The tears streaked down my pale face. But I noticed none of these things, because I simply didnt care anymore, the only thing that I took notcie of, was the numbness slowly takeing over my heart. Im never going to see him again.... That thought just kept on running through my mind. Im never going to see him again. Ever.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. A tiny speck of hope filled my dieing heart. It might be him! I quickley scrambled in my pocket, despratly grabbing at my phone. I didnt boter checking the caller ID and shoved it against my ear.

"Hello!?" I said franticaly

"Dear?"

"Oh. Mum?"

"Deary, so you heard about the new plans?" She said bored, a squeel escaped her lips as I heard a strong accent in the background.

"Mum? Where are you?"

"Oh, in Greece dear!"

"Greece? Mum? What are you doind there!? Wheres dad!?"

"Your fathers flown to Japan dear, far away as possible!" She said cheerily.

"What? Mum! What the hells going on!?"

"Dear, be calm, I havent the time to explain, just called to tell you that the keys were it usualy is, the house is yours for a couple months, oh and your brothers with your father, now bye bye sweetie!" The line went dead at the other end. I sighed, placing my phone down.

"What are you drooling at?" I said coldly at the driver. His mouth automaticaly snap shut and his gaze went back to the road and away from my breasts.

After what seemed a life time, the car came to a stop in front of a house. My old home, almost unrecognizable. I dont belong here. I never did.

You dont belong anywhere..... My voice whispered. Thanks voice. Nice way to make me feel great.

"Um, here we are then." The driver said opening my door and grabbing my cases.

"I can take it from here" I snatched my cases from the pervs hands and walked up the long driveway up to the house.

"Well er, bye then I ho..."

"Just piss off" I said not turning around. I heard him huff and jump back into the car. Once I heard the sound of the car driving off, I stepped intfront of the door. I reached up into the hanging plants, feeling around the soft soil for the spare key. Two months. On my own. Well, at least its some peace and quiet. I pushed the key through the door and stepped inside. The instant smell of lonelyness hit me. I sighed dumping my cases down and slamming the door. I walked across the polished marble floor and into the huge living room. I got down and layed on the small carpet in front of the broken fire place. I snuggled against the soft fabric, burying my head in my hands resting against my knees. I was curled in a tight ball, I stayed like that for a long time, doing absloutley nothing. I miss being a child, were everything was normal, nice and normal, and when the biggest worry was homework.

******************************Ash's P.O.V (From when Rainia left) ******************

I closed the door leting out a huge sigh. I miss her. I know that she hates me. But I miss her. Because I love her. I love her. I love her!