Prolouge: The New Kid

Yet another boring Monday for Blaine Carps. The thin Caucasian sat in the back of his Spanish class, writing notes to pass the time. When will class end? He thought multiple times to himself, this however only made time to slower for him. He sighed as he messed with his messy black hair that was slanted to the side a bit. Time went on and on, the teacher lecturing continually about the Dominican Republic of something like that and Blaine felt like he was going to die. That was, until he walked in. Blaine's almost red eyes instantly shot to the tall brown haired boy walking into the classroom. "Is this the Spanish room?" The boy asked as he looked around. Blaine's gaze broke away as soon as the boy noticed him staring at him, in turn, Blaine blushed slightly. Shit... Why's he giving me this feeling?... Blaine had never had a guy make him feel like this before, not once not ever, so needless to say this was a complete new feeling for him. "Yes this is! You must be Tyler Puklus?" The teacher smiled at him then gestured to the empty seat behind Blaine "There's a free seat behind Mr. Carps, why don't you take a seat there." Instantly Blaine's face got red and he hid his face. Tyler just simply walked to the seat and sat down while the lesson went on. Tyler Puklus huh?... I'll have to talk to this guy more... If I can get the courage...

____________________________________

So this is only the beginning! Let me know what you think and I may continue this!