Chapter-1

This girl, A shut in high schooler. Born with Good looks, Mysterious, always silent. Long black hair,Pale skin. Black eyes. Hairs are kind of curly. Name? Well, she hates her name, Leah. No school for her,or she doesn't likes that place. Her attendance, in the past 6 months is only 20 days.  Her parents lost all their hopes from her. All she does is games,social media and all that. Age? Just 15. Makeup and all? She hates those as well.Boyish attitude.No wonder why she never tried contact lenses, saying she hates those, she's fine being some four eyed nerd.

Suddenly.,Her life changed when she met "Him" Him,him who? Ah an unknown person.Leah's mother forced her to go to school that day, late.She know that her classmates will make fun of her.Saying always enjoying your life at home, she was nervous just by thinking about that...Tears came out.But, when she was on her way to her classroom,  age bumped into someone. Ouch that was really hurting. When she looked up,  a cheerful face.A boy from some other classroom. He asked Leah,"You okay? Why are you crying?  God....are you hurt? I am so sorry please forgive me"
Leah. She just ran away without saying anything. Yeah..Just as she expected,  Everyone started asking her the same question. "Why are you always absent? "," You don't study,your book are so new, you bitch you're so lucky,you suck.. and we're always doing hard works" and all...She was hurt,still she remained quite. Silent as always. She was just wondering about that guy. Who was he? He has a cute face,sweet nature. Wait..what was hse thinking!?  It's nothing like that..she was just wondering nothing else. That's what she was thinking.
During lunch break,  when Leah was about to get out of that classroom, she wanted to go and sit near the big tree.Alone.No one to bother her. Her only friend among her classmates,  Callie,  called her.She was so happy to see her again after a long time.Leah was just wondering why is she using that "Long time"thing. Callie sees Leah everyday. They're neighbors after all. She just smiled at her,  Callie was following her, She wanted to spend time with her. Leah likes her company. So she didn't mind.But right when they we're near the stair case, Someone grabbed Leah's hand.. If it isn't the same guy from this morning,  but Leah got so scared that she didn't even notice his face, ouch poor him.Leah Ended up punching on his face, but when she looked who it was,She turned red.So embarrassing. He didn't mind it tho, she apologized, he just said "it's okay? You okay now..? Miss...? "
" Ah L-Leah..My name is Leah. " she said.
"Nice to meet ya! I am Evan" said he, with that cheerful face.
When Evan got back to his classroom,  Callie Pinched Leah.What? Why? Callie just said that,Evan is among those popular properties of school or whatever. "Some girl magnet I guess ", said Leah.  School ended. She got back home..still thikung about that Mr.Popular...  just by thkinkinh about him, she smiled... Didn't take even a single moment for her to realize,  what that unique feeling was...It was what Humans call "Love".