BET U WISH 1 *

(Killing 2 birds with one stone so here is your story, name and song enjoy! papiwrites and danibambii p.s I really enjoyed that song thanks for suggesting it x)
________________________________

s I really enjoyed that song thanks for suggesting it x)________________________________

request

"I bet you wish you didn't touch her, and now your making out your souls hurt."

Leah

sitting on her and Justin's bed, leah bit her lip staring at Justin's phone. it had been going off non stop. she knew she shouldn't. she trusted him.

looking away and over to the tv, she tried to concentrate on the keeping up with the Kardashians episode that was currently playing, but when she heard his phone go off again her head snapped towards it.

sighing she reached for it, from over Justin's bedside table, and unlocked the phone. she searched for what was causing all of the notifications, and realised it was the messages app. noticing it was Hailey that had been sending him messages non stop, she raised her perfect eyebrows, clicking on the messages.

opening it up, Leah was met with the sight of nudes of Hailey, and in the previous messages Justin and Hailey obviously flirting back and forth.

"is that my phone?" shouted Justin, a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets still dripping off his wet body and hair.

Leah looked up, eyes filled with tears as she shook her head at him.

"I trusted you." she said throwing his phone at him.

"Le-" he began walking over to her.

"please Justin. just stop." she said standing up.

"no just hear me out baby." he replied snaking an arm around her waist, his right hand wiping away her tears.

"I love you leah, only you. me and hails were just talking baby, she took it the wrong way, and sent me that pic. I met up with her today to tell her to stop whatever was going on." he said looking into her eyes, hoping she would believe him.

"really?"

"would I ever lie to you baby? I promise I will never ever hurt you."

"well no," she said giggling at her stupidness.

"I'm sorry." she continued, tracing his collarbone.

"it's okay baby," said Justin smirking, "now how about you make it up to daddy huh?" he said lowering her onto the bed slowly, kissing her softly.

+

the next day, Leah returned from work, exhausted, all she wanted to do was cuddle Justin.

locking the door behind her, she started up the stairs before pausing on one of the steps as she heard faint feminine moaning, and Justin's grunts.

closing her eyes tightly, Leah stopped any tears from falling, as she ran up the stairs angrily, her hand gripping the railing. yesterday was the last time she would ever cry over Justin.

as Leah swung open her and Justin's bedroom door she screamed a "fuck you." at the two who had pulled away, Hailey smirking at a distraught leah, Justin was hers. always would be.

"fuck you Justin! you said y'all were just friends I can't fucking believe you." she screamed pulling at her hair, willing herself to not breakdown.

"friends? we fucked yesterday bitch." scoffed Hailey looking unfazed by the whole situation, as she picked at her long arcrylic nails.

Leah stalked over to Hailey smacking her hard, just before Justin could pull her away.

"get the fuck off me you asshole!" she screamed fighting to get out off his grip.

"why the fuck you mad?! your a fuck buddy okay! just an easy way to hit and that's fucking it!" he shouted back,

Leah stopped her screaming and shouting to stare at him, to stunned to say anything.

he didn't mean that.. did he?

just yesterday in the same bed he had just fucked Hailey, he had promised to never hurt her again, he had made love to her.

Leah felt utterly disgusting.

"I was there when you needed me, you promised you'd be there till the end Justin! how could you." she spat stalking over to her closet and grabbing all the bags she could before stuffing as much as she could into them.

"Leah I was just angry I-" he started before leah's hand went up to silence him, as she pulled out her phone, calling her friend so she could stay over. she was done with Justin.

walking towards the door with her bags, Justin stopped her once again.

"Leah I'm sorr-"

"just save it." she snapped. "You just threw everything I've ever done for you, said to you, back in my fucking face Justin." she said finally before turning and leaving out the back door.

"im taking your fucking Ferrari asshole!" she shouted slamming the door shut behind her.

so Justin stood there, just staring as she left, feeling something compelling him to chase after her, but not wanting her to stay either.

he was numb.

part 1/2

(song of chapter: bet u wish - raye)

: thoughts? :

: full book? :

: requests/songs/names? :

thanks for reading X