Chapter 1| I think I like him

Asuna POV
3 years earlier
Okay first day of high school Asuna. You can do this. Or I think. What if I just make a big fool of myself!? What if I get bullied and become depressed and not too long after my grades will drop and I will never have a bright future.
I flopped down on my bed.
"Asuna! Come down to eat!" My mom shouted. I sighed and walked down the stairs.
"See you after school" my mom said emotionless and kept reading the newspaper.
I just hummed for an answer.
~~~~Time Skip~~~~
I was walking to school.
Dang this is a big building I thought as I looked at my map. Suddenly I walked into someone and fell on the ground. I looked up and was about to get mad. But I saw a really cute boy. He was reaching out his hand for me to grab so I could get up.
"I-I'm sorry" he said as we gazed into each others eyes. I smiled at him.
"It's okay I should have been looking where I was going" I said nervously.
"Heh"
"By the way what's your name?" I asked as I grabbed his hand before he was going.
"Oh my name is Kazuto" he said.
Kazuto
"My name is Asuna. Nice to meet you Kazuto. Kazuto?"
"Kirigaya" he said and laughed.
"It's nice to meet you too Asuna. Asuna?"
"Yuuki" I said and smiled
Kazuto Kirigaya
Kazuto POV
Asuna Yuuki
"By the way Asuna?"
"Hmm?" She asked and turned her head to me. She looked me in the eyes and I felt my fave heating up.
"W-what class are y-you in?" I asked
"Oh I'm in class 1 B. How about you?" She asked and smiled at me. She was blushing a little.
"Same" I said and we both smiled.
We looked at our schedules and we had all classes the same.
Man I think I like her.
Asuna POV
Man I think I like him.

A/n- soooo first chapter of my new fanfic. Yay