Chapter 2

"You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess,"

-Taylor Swift,"Today Was A Fairytale,"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jwXyQbYdjsY

Use this link to listen to 'Today Was A FairyTale Original,

"Taylor," Ed says. "There's something you should know about Adam," Ed is looking at Cara nervously, then he looks over my shoulder."Eds not gonna explain anything, just just look over your shoulder and you'll see," I turn around. Adam is stood with his arms around another girl, making out with her. I've seen her before bit can't recognise where. HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO ME?! After all those weeks of me crying because things were falling apart, after we had just made up, he does this. I run my hand through my hair and run upstairs. I'm violently sick in his bathroom.I walk into his bedroom. There are pictures of us hung up all over his room. I smash them them all. Then I go sit at the top of his stairs and cry. After something like this first you feel anger, then it transforms into sadness. Cara runs up the stairs and takes a seat next to me. "Hey look, I've got a plan,Why don't you make him jealous?" She says. "How? He always knows just how to get to me," I reply."Well," Cara says."You know that man who you've been staring at for most of the night? I was talking to him and he says he's really into you. Like REALLY into you. So why don't you have a chat with him?" That doesn't sound like a bad plan." But I look like a mess!" I complain. "Just wipe all of your makeup then come down, ok?" She pats my back then heads downstairs. I wipe all of my makeup off and go downstairs even though I STILL look like a mess. I force a smile and keep walking. These heels are killing me. Then, Tom approaches me and the butterflies take flight and I'm so nervous that I'll look stupid in front of him. Well I did just run off crying a few minutes ago so thing can only get better right?

"Hi! Are you okay? I just saw you run off a minutes ago. I'm Tom. Tom Hiddleston." His English accent. Oh dear god. "I'm Taylor. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm fine, it's all good. Things between me and my boyfriend aren't going too good. Oh, and I look like a mess!" Great job Taylor. The number one things NOT to talk about to an attractive man is that you have a boyfriend and that you look like a mess. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that! I didn't mean to-" He says obliviously concerned about my feelings. "No, it's fine, he's just a douchebag." I reply laughing."Well he is a douchebag for doing that to you. If I was him I would give you flowers everyday, kiss you all the time and make sure that you're always okay. Oh and I think you're pretty when you look like a mess," he says smiling. WHAT THE HELL? Does he like me? "So Taylor tell me bit about your self," Tom says, gesturing for us to sit down on Adams couch. I've no idea where he is, but at this point in time I don't care. This is Tom and I's moment. "Well as you know I'm a singer and songwriter, but what most people don't know is that I'm a bit of a nerd!" I explain. "I remember one day a few months ago I was bored so I started to read the dictionary!" "I can relate. What page did you get up to?" He asks, seeming genuinely interested in what I had to say. " Page 252 if I'm right," I reply. We small talk for what seems like hours, and occasionally getting up to refill our drinks. As the night goes on I become more confident, thanks to the wine I had been drinking. "Let's play a game," he says.

"We take it in turns to ask each other questions, and if we get it wrong we have to take shot. I'll get vodka," he stands up and goes to find some. I'm not the best at taking shots. "Here we go," he says returning with an unopened bottle of vodka and two shot glasses." Where did you find that?" I ask. "It was just lying about in the kitchen so I thought I'd just take it." I laugh at him. He's so funny. Just then an extremely drunk Ed Sheeran walks past and says "You haven't seen a bottle of vodka anywhere have you?" He asks. "No, sorry," Tom replies. When Ed's gone we laugh because Tom stole his vodka. "Who going first?" I ask. "I will. Ask me anything," says Tom."Ok, what are my cats' names?" I asks. "That's easy because I'm a massive TSwift fan. Dr Meredith Grey and

Detective Olivia Benson," He says. Wow. He knows a lot more about me than I thought! "Correct! Now it's my turn, ask me something," I say. "Ok then, how many sisters do I have?" He asks. "Two," I reply " You told me about them earlier. Emma and Sarah, right?" "Correct Tom replies.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time Skip Until They're Both Drunk*

Lol

____________________________________________________

We move on to harder questions. "What's my favourite Taylor Swift song?" Tom asks moving closer to me. He tried to make it unoticeable, but I saw it."Um... Is it Blank Space, because that's literally everyone's favourite these days," I reply."No it's not Blank Space although I do really like the song. Go on, now you've got to drink it." He says handing me a full shot glass. Ugh. The warm feeling goes down my throat. The more I drink, more confident I become. And right now I'm pretty confident. I think were both starting to get really drunk now."So what is it?" I say."What's what?" He replies. "What you're favourite Taylor Swift song?" I ask."Sparks Fly," he replies. "And I think I see Sparks Fly whenever you smile."

--------------------------------------

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!

Lol hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeah BYE FRIENDS!

DSBE!