It's A Date Two (part 1)

~~~~~~~A Week Later~~~~~~~~

Kai'Lynn's P.O.V:

Ever since that day in the hallway I couldn't stop thinking about Trey. he asked me on a second date but I wanted to pick what we did so we're going skating. he's supposed to come get me in an hour so I'm just texting Kamrynn til' he gets here. I'm kind of nervous about going skating with Trey because I don't know how to skate.

***Text Convo***

Me: hey girl what you doing

Kamrynn: nothing txtin Jay

(A/N: remember Jay is Trey's cousin)

Me: awl snap you trynna get wit him?

Kamrynn: hell yea if he quit playing Lol

Me: LOL just play your cards right

Kamrynn: LOL yeah but Imma Ttyl Cuz Jay just pulled up he taking me somewhere.

Me: aight girl well do you, and I'll Ttyl.

***End Of Convo***

Trey just pulled up, he didn't tell me which skating rink we were going to. I was kind of nervous because I can't skate. Trey also told me to invite the girls cause he was inviting his boys.

Trey pulled up and I jetted outside.

"hey boo" I said as I hopped in the car. "hey Wassup ma" he said as he reached for a hug. "ready to hit the ice" Trey said smiling. "ice? what are you talking about" I said looking dead ass serious while Trey was over there cheesing hard as fuck. "we're going ice skating, I didn't tell you" Trey said with that cheesy ass grin still on his face. "hell no you ain't tell me about no damn ice skating" I said now looking irritated. "aw it must've slipped my mind" Trey said. "well I wonder how that happened"I said still looking mad. "I know why, because we're not going ice skating" he said now cracking up laughing.

I was so mad because he just got me mad for no reason. "Trey why would you play a joke on me like that" I asked now looking in his direction. "I just thought it would be funny, but I'm sorry boo" Trey said as we pulled into the parking lot of cascades. Trey told me he used to go there with his brother when they were younger.

We walked in the door and it was live they had music bumping all over the place. My favorite song pour it up by Rihanna came on and I was dancing, while walking in the door. We took our own skates to the rink because Trey said he doesn't like to rent skates because he don't like wearing shoes that have already been worn. We put our stuff up and headed out on the floor. Trey was trying to teach me how to skate until I saw Kamrynn and Javar walk in the door. [a/n Javar is Jay's real name] I took off my skates and ran towards them and hugged Kamrynn. "Hey sis, what y'all doing here" I asked curiously. "girl I told you Jay was taking me somewhere but he wouldnt tell me where" she said as we walked to where Trey and I put our stuff.

After Kamrynn put on her skates I put my skates back on and Kamrynn helped me get back on the floor to Trey. Trey continued to help me skate until he saw his boys and I saw my girls walk in.

Trey's P.O.V:

I was helping Kai'Lynn skate until I saw my boys walk in with her girls behind them. I grabbed Kai's hand so she wouldn't fall trying to skate over to her friends. I wanted to introduce Kai' to my niggas and ask them what they think of her. Kai' doesn't know that I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend in front of my friends and hers. I went up to Chris, August, and Terrence and dapped them up. [a/n Chris Brown, August Alsina, and Terrence J are Trey's friends]

Kai was still talking to her friends until I called her name, and she slowly tried to skate to me. I grabbed he hand and led her back to the skate floor. Me and Kai' were skating hand in hand, and this girl that I don't know kept staring at me then when I would catch her staring she would turn her head like I didn't see her. Then the mysterious girl skated past me and I caught a glimpse of her face. I realized I did know her but I just didn't remember where I knew her from.

******************************

yay another chapter. I wonder who this mysterious girl is... LOL