My Thug

As I crept down the stairs trying not to get noticed by my aunt that was asleep on the sofa, I slipped out the front door and hurried to meet my boyfriend Tay by Country Corner. It was 6:15am and the school bus ran about 7:20. Even though I had plenty enough time I didn't care if it was 2 seconds long as I got to see my bae. It seemed as if no one wanted me seeing him though. I'm 17 years young, this is my last year of High School and boy was I ready to graduate, because me and Tay had big plans. I'm a typical teen in a small town with big dreams, but the things I go through I wouldn't wish on any one not even my worst enemy. My father has been in jail every since I was in 9th grade, my mother was strung out on drugs bad, she never gave two fucks about us anyways. So me and my younger brother Deon were forced to move in with Aunt Nay, i can't stand that bitch. She does the most, literally. She's the main one that has a problem with me dating Tay because she claimed she heard so much about him and cause hes 4 years older than me , but she a lonely lil thang, so who is she to tell someone who to love?
*************************************
My bestfriend Shay knew the daily routine she knew to meet me halfway almost every morning after seeing Tay. "Dee, guh you're in love" she'd always tease me. I never minded her, cause me being in loved tsss!! Me and Shay had been bestfriends every since she moved down here back in 7th grade. And when I say I'll go to war about her I WILL! Shay was the nerdish type, BUT SNEAKY AF, she was the type to get her work done on time and sometimes even BEFORE time, very much. I was complete opposite, but I wasn't a troubled child, But Shay? She was different from any of my other friends, she understood me, she knew everything, and most importantly she didn't judge me and Tay's relationship, and noo not just because he was her first cousin and I was her best friend she looked beyond that.
*************************************
As the bell rang for school to be dismissed I was sooo glad today was Friday & not only that it was fall break we were out for a whole week. I was sooo tired of stressing about how I was going to get my senior stuff, I needed to take pictures, pay my dues and so much more. Maaaan I knew not to ask my auntie hell cause she ain't bit more care if graduated or not, so I did it all for me. Many of times it came cross my mind to ask Tay, but I wondered would it be to much to ask. I knew he was in the game but still I didn't want to be a golddigger knowing he already splurges on me. So I just decide to wait and ask Shay, cause she knew him best. Waiting on Shay so we could walk on home & have our usual conversations cause the busses seem to be so packed in the afternoons. "Shay, do you think it would be to much if I asked your cousin to get my senior supplies" I hesitated. She begin to chuckle "Girl you know my cousin loves you and is willing to do anything for you." It was something to think about. She then mumbles under her breath "Ion see how, hell you ain't giving em none" we both begin to laugh. "bihh fuck you" i said in a playful way. As we got to the top of Dooh street, we went on about some other stuff. I remembered she had told me to remind her to tell me something so I told her. When she starts something off with "girl you can't say nothing" I know it's about to be something ima like. So I give here my undivided attention. "Girl Jaylen came over the other day." I already knew what went down, because we had been talking bout this forever. "Ooooh, Girl what y'all did?" I said all excited. Shay stops in her tracks, bites her lips, and runs her hand through her hair. "Dee, girl we did that, and I took it like a G." I stopped walking, listening, thinking and everything else in between when I heard that. I was curious I wanted to know more, every detail, we were almost home and I was ohh so curious. "How girl?". "My ma has been working these crazy schedules lately, and you know Sheena ain't gone say shit, she just took dooda outside." I couldn't do nothing but smile, I couldn't believe my bestfriend. I knew she was gonna loose her virginity before me. I couldn't wait till I got home to call my boyfriend. I walked through the door and noticed my aunt hadn't gotten off from work yet, but I knew it would be soon that she did, so I needed to hurry up and call. As I was looking for the cordless phone, i noticed my 6'1 brother laying cross my bed, he was only a sophomore at that but I loved my lil big brother he was tall like his father and I was short like our mother. I dialed the number aha .. "Sup" as he answered I melted, after 9 months I still melt like chocolate around bae. Trying to sound romantic "hey Tay" .. "What you been up too I missed you a lot today even though I got to see your beautiful self just this morning!" Trying not to show all 32 "not to much, & aww bae I missed you more." "Dee ima still see you tomorrow?" Bout to explodeeeee "yes!" .. "Okay, love you" .. "Love you too Tay" .. Hanging up and preparing for bed. I kicked Deon out of my room. Every Saturday my aunt works from 9-5 and comes home during her lunch breaks & makes me and Deon leave until she gets off cause she claims she wants no one in her house, that's a lil bitch move. But one thing about it her lil retarded self always calls Shay mom to make sure we're over there.
*************************************
The next day, I woke up about 10, I woke up in a good mood so I got up and cooked breakfast for me & Deon. After eating I did a lil straightening up and washing. Time know it was flying! I got up and took me a 20 min shower hopped out, put on my high waste acid washed jeans, red tank & black blazer with my black toms. Soon as my aunt walked in me & Deon already knew the routine so without saying a word to her we walked to Shay's house. As we were walking up, shays mother was leaving headed to work, I was excited than a mf. Walked in, Sheena, Shay's older sister, was sitting out the couch folding clothes, my brother left with Shay's brother, and Soon Shay & Dooda left leaving me and Shay there. I was quiet, Shay knew when I was quiet like that I was thinking hard about something. I kept thinking over & over what if Tay popped up. A hour went by me & Shay both had fallen asleep, we were awaken by hard knocks. "Who is it?" I screamed. I couldn't see who was knocking cause they had their finger covering the peep whole. So I went & got Shay & to my surprise it was my bae. I was soooo happy to see him. But I had a strange feeling cause I had never been alone like that with him. Shay left me & went in her brothers room and went back to sleep she knew what she was doing. . Tay and I talked about any and everything for bout 30mins, then finally "You miss me?" Tay whispered in my ear. "Boy Did I" leaning in kissing him. He didn't let me go, he bear hugged me & gave me bout 30 more kisses, he added in tongue & all, then he went down to my neck, I didn't know what to do! His big hands begin to go up my thighs, as he unbuttoned my pants & slid his hands in my pants trying to stick them in my warm wetness, my hormones were going crazy! Me not wanting to let him go still, I could see his member rising through his 2 pair of gym shorts. He grabbed my hand and we headed to Shay's room. He motioned me to sit down on the bed & he took off his shirt I loved his tattoos, I tried everything to get my mind off of what was about to go down. Fuck having butterflies I had a whole jungle in my stomach. He leaned me back, slid my pants and underwear off & spread my legs open and begin playing with & French kissing my other set of lips, it felt soo good I couldn't help but maneuver my hips around & push his head deeper & deeper I felt like I was finna explode, he came up for air & begin kissing my neck trying to distract me from when he was about to dive in my wetness, I squinted up my face as I saw him struggling & sweating bullets to try to get into my tight click, it was soo sexy how he was looking tho. As he was doing that he asked "Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head no when I really did want him too it hurt so bad. I noticed as he had gotten it in because he started moving slowly trying to help me get adjusted and then he sped up, this went on for about 30 mins until he through hisself unto me & let out a loud graunt. We both got dressed & went back into the living room to Sheena & Shay just smiling. I felt like I was worth about a million dollars. "Fix your hair girl" Shay chuckled. I could feel my cheeks turning red from blushing. "Your brother been looking for you, he said when he saw that red & black Camaro parked out front he already knew what wassup" Sheena said with a smirk. I couldn't do nothing but laugh. As all that was going on Tay's phone kept ringing. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. "Tavarus!! You not gone get that?" He knew when I said his real name instead of his street name I was forreal. He looked down at his phone "Nah bae, it's nobody." I hoped it wasn't his crazy ass, stalking ex Nikki. I waved him off sitting down on the couch between Sheena & Shay picking up Dooda. Everybody just sitting there exchanging looks. Tay said with a sigh "Guess I'll go, Dee? You ain't gone walk me out?" Getting up, rolling my eyes. We went outside. "You gotta stop acting like that" Tay said grabbing me by my waist. I couldn't stay mad at him. "I know I just don't wanna loose you." I said trying to hold back tears. Giving me a kiss, "You don't have to worry about that, now let me head to the trap I got some business to handle." Walking off my mind was in 6 different places. He always was going to the Trap to handle some business, was he seeing someone else? Why he never told me what type of business? Interrupting my thoughts, Deon came & picked me up from behind making me laugh & forget about all of it. We both noticed it was time to head home because it was getting dark & neither of us wanted to hear Aunt Nay's mouth.
3 days went by and I haven't heard from or even seen Tay since that night. I called his phone several times, he didn't even pick up. I begin to wonder what was wrong. Before my mother went to rehab she would always tell me, these boys don't want nothing but what's between your legs and once you give it to them they don't want nothing else to do with you. I was starting to believe it was true. Boy was I hurt. I just needed time to think. I plugged in my iPod to my speakers to blast Bandit Gang Marco. His songs always seemed to take all the stress away. I was into deep thought, until Deon came knocking on my door saying Aunt needed us to run to Walmart for her. I needed to get out cause I haven't seen daylight yet. Slipping on my FVSU hoodie & nike slides I grabbed the keys, money & grocery list off the table noticing that I had mail so I grabbed it too. Headed out to the car I noticed it was mail from the college I had applied for I had gotten accepted. It was the best news I had in a while! Heading in Walmart parking lot, Looking for a parking spot I saw that red and black Camaro, I knew it from anywhere! I started hitting the steering wheel. My brother looked at me like I was crazy. I hurried up and got out the car & into the store. He was at the deli. "Tavarus Rodriquez Jones!!" I said through my teeth. He looked like as if he hadn't had a haircut in weeks his facial hair had grown so thick, he looked so thrown away. It wasn't normal I knew something was wrong, he always was dressed! He was in such a hurry, he didn't say two words to me. I wanted to break down right there. But I sucked it up and went to helping my brother. My brother had gotten half of the stuff by then we just headed to checkout. The ride was silent until my brother broke the silence by asking "Why deal with that nigga? You to pretty for all that I hate seeing my sister like this" I agreed "You right bruh fuck that nigga" when I knew deep down inside I wanted my nigga he was the only person I ever loved and I never seen him act like that. I called Shay soon as I got home she told me he had just gotten out of jail that day and was staying with them cause him and his mother had gotten in to it. That explained the way he was looking. I didn't even bother going to Shay's house cause I knew i was probably the last person he wanted to see. So I drifted off to sleep without even eating dinner. My 18th birthday was coming up and I had no idea of what I wanted to do, Plans were to spend it with Tay, but as this point I don't know where I stand and I knew that plan was out the picture. My aunt had been being nice today it kind of scared me. She told me she needed to go out of town and wouldn't be back till after my birthday, My brother was going to spend time with his father so I guess that left me to spend the night with Shay. So I got my belongings ready and she dropped me off over there. It didn't dawn on me that Tay was still staying with them until I got there! Soon as I walked to the door Dooda ran up to me giving me some sweet, sweet ol suga. I went straight to Shay room & sat on her bed. "Shaaay, where Tay?" I said nervously. She looked at me with a big ol smile "ion know, he left this morning before I got up." "Oh" I said wishing I never ever even asked. She turn towards me looking very anxious. "Dee, My cousin Timia is coming over today, can y'all please get along for once, for me." Shrugging my shoulders "Sure, why not!" Timia was Shay cousin on her fathers side, she stayed like 20 minutes away, I never ever had a problem with Timia I just never really did her kind, I always felt a vibe when she was around, I believe because Shay slipped up and told me she had a crush on Tay. That wasn't even the issue tho. Several hours passed, and Timia soon got dropped off, she spoke to everyone and gave me a strange look. I brushed it off tho. Sheena was supposed to do me some micro twist today too, so we needed to go on eastside to the hair store to get some weave. Shay and Timia didn't wanna come. So we went on and left. We were gone for a long time cause we couldn't find the right color braiding hair, when we finally did she had to run to get some diapers and stuff for her son Dooda. We headed back to her house and as we pulled in the yard I saw Tay's car was parked in the back. Sheena was the quiet type but she noticed everything! She looked sooo shocked and said "Oh shit, Grab Dooda." I did that with a terrible feeling. She hurried in the house as if she was trying to hide something so i hurried behind her. I walk in Shay & Shamari, Shay's younger brother, was sitting on the couch watching ATL. My blood was boiling, cause Tay nor Timia was in sight. My first instinct was to go look in Shay room. I just busted in. I could feel me getting ready to sike out, maaaan them bitches were fucking. "Tay what the fuck, and Timia you a fucking hoe forreal don't you go with Jesse, You dumb bitch" I couldn't even think straight, so I went outside to wait for Timia to come out. Tay came out first. "Dee, I can explain." I rolled my eyes so dang hard. "Tay how the fuck can you explain some bullshit like that? I saw it for my self It's nothing to explain, you disgust me, now tell the lil bitch to come outside" "But---" Tay said still trying to explain. I cut him off "Save it" Timia comes out with a attitude "Umm, Deandria is there a problem". "You damn right" I begin coming back up on the porch. Snapping her fingers "Well shid what you wanna do?" Before I knew it I had snatched her off the porch, punching her twice in her face and then getting on top of her literally beating the fuck out that girl. It was as if I blanked out, I needed to release all this anger and she just had to fuck with me. Sheena came and grabbed me & looked and Tay & Shay "So y'all were just gone let them fight, Shay you need to do something bout this shit & Tay that's messed up, real messed up." Regardless of the situation me & my mother had been through I just wanted my mother, I felt so alone. I asked Sheena could she drop me off at my cousins house that was like 20 minutes away. She said she would. I went in to get all my stuff out of Shay's room, Shay followed behind me. "Dee im soo sorry ---". I cut her off right there I didn't wanna hear her explanation I didn't know who I should be the maddest at her or Tay. I stopped and just looked at her and shook my head "Look, Shay if you actually knew how I felt right now you would leave me alone, I could just punch you in your face man." I could see her eyes filling with tears as she walked out the room, I didn't even care I didn't feel bad not one bit. Sheena told me she would do my hair another time. It was fine with me I just wanted to get the hell out of there. The whole ride was so silent. I liked it that way, cause my thoughts wouldn't get distracted. As I thought about the situation I was damn near in tears, after 17 long years I shared with him my most prized procession, something I could never get back and in return he does me like that I was nothing but faithful to him, I didn't deserve that. I mean Im not the prettiest thing on earth but out of all people why her? I looked much better than her, that hoe fucked and sucked everyone had no type of class. We pulled up to my cousin apartment, "Thanks Sheena" , "No problem baby, if you can get a phone text me later" I shook my head yes. Soon as i walked in the smell of Fried Chicken hit me in my face it was my favorite. I told my cousin everything, she knew Timia cause Timia used to go to Asha school until she dropped out. Asha never did like Timia and she knew exactly were Timias boyfriend Jesse stayed and she said we were going to walk cross there cause he stayed at the apartment complex down the road. Jesse used to be my play play brother until he started catching feelings. As we walked down the road cold as it was Asha was eating a pop cycle her slow self. We got to an apartment complex and walked up the steps. Asha knocked on the door, Jesse opened it. He had gotten sexier since the last time I seen him. He was always the guy everyone wished they had. He was lightskinned with hazel eyes, stood bout 5'8 and had a body that any one would kill for whewwww. And I just loved his tats. Oh lord. But soon as he opened the door Asha crazy self jumped on him. "Hey Jesse" I said. He gave me a big hug & told us to come on in. He had nice place i fell in love with the smell of his apartment. While stuffing his mouth with frosted flakes he asked "Wassup with y'all". Asha looked at me and then him "Bruh guess what happened with your girl Timia!" He chuckled "Put me on game lil sis". I started laughing then Asha said "Maaaan, Dee walked in on her and Tay fucking" Jesse dang near chocked on his cereal "Stooooop, you lying" he looked at me, "You beat that hoe ass right?" I started laughing and said with confidence "You damn right". We all started laughing. Jesse chuckled "Look y'all, don't repeat this ni cause even though I can't stand that bitch I wouldn even do Shawty like that---" Asha interrupted him "Bruh you know me, my mouth closed" He laughed and waved her off "Like I was saying tho before SOMEBODY interrupted me, ahem, me and shawty ain't talked i?n bout 3 months ni, she been trying everything, when I say this girl was willing to do everything to get back with me I wun hearin none of dat, shawty slept with my first cousin, Jody, the one I would give my last to but hey I give buddy his props maybe he had some I ain't, as a matta fact he did, that nigga had gonorrhea for like a year now ." Me and Asha both looked shocked as fuck. I didn't care how much I hated Tay I didn't want him to have gonorrhea. Asha hesitated "So Jesse, how did you find out?" Putting a spoonful of cereal in his mouth "I mean okay, EVERYTIME I turn around this nigga needed her to come pick him up while I was at work, I was paying her phone bill at the time, so I thought I had every right to check it when I wanted to so I saw their messages, I didn't say nothing to her or Jody about it cause dat ain even me, I stopped kissing and having sex with her and everything, then one day I just upped and said we going to the clinic it's time to, they sent the results and I came back good she didn't she had that shit, soon as we got back home, and I politely helped her pack her shit and told her hell go stay with Jody and his baby ma she had that stupid ass look on her face but ain give af. I was still in shock cause that goes to show no matter how pretty a face is you never know what beneath it." He also added "Take a look at the papers they in that draw in the kitchen, mines and hers." So Asha nosey self got up and got them. I could feel Jesse staring at me. But I didn't bother looking cause I knew I was going to start blushing. I kept telling myself over and over two wrongs don't make a right but shoot man I could tell I was falling for Jesse already. Several weeks passed, me and Jesse had been talking a lot lately. It seemed like he had became the person I vented to. It kilt me every time I seen Tay & Timia together, I was slowly but surely learning how not to care tho. It was less than a week until my graduation. I was so excited I was being able to graduate thanks to Jesse helping me pay for my senior supplies. I still hadn't talked to Shay since the little incident, but it was fine with me. A week later, I was out of high school I could finally say I made it. I was really feeling myself, i had gotten a job at Harvey's so me and my brother was straight. At least I thought. Soon as I got off of work one night my aunt came home tore up from the floor up just going off, breaking stuff, and talking shit for no reason, she told my brother he needed to pack all his shit his father was coming at him later on. I was so confused and she then came to me and said she ain't care where I went long as I got out her house by tomorrow. I haven't cried like that in a minute I didn't know where all that was coming from. The first person I thought about was Jesse. I called him still in tears. "Jesse" I said trying not to sound like I was crying. "What's wrong?" He said sounding concerned. "My aunt just came out of nowhere and said I had to be out her house by tomorrow" I said finally just letting out a cry. "Get all your stuff I'll come at you when I get off in the next hour" ... I was relieved I knew I could count on Jesse if no one else. My aunt had given my three big Big Lots boxes. I packed all my stuff and by the time then Jesse was outside. I took all the boxes to the porch and Jesse put them in his truck. He looked at me for a while without saying anything. "You ight" he finally said. I sighed, "Yeah im good, FDB" he couldn't do nothing but laugh. He turned up his radio blasting Rich Homie Quan, then he turned it down "You hungry" he said turning it right back up. I nodded my head yeah. "Ain't shit open, so don't think I'm cheap" he said pulling into Mcdonalds parking lot. Little did he know McDonald's was actually what I wanted. We went through the drive though and headed to his house. "Ain't nothing you need in them boxes right now is it cause my homeboy still in there and ion need that nigga in my business" I shook my head no. So we headed in the apartment. "Wassup Dre" Jesse said dapping Dre up. "Wassup Ma" Dre said sizing me up. I just waved I really wasn't in the mood. "You can go in that last room if you want too" Jesse acknowledged me. I took my food and headed up there. He chuckled "You better not make a mess either lil bit" I couldn't do nothing but smile to myself. I could hear Dre & Jesse talking "Bruh that's you?" "Bruh not yet, I'm working on it." I closed the door, smiling from ear to ear, I ate half of my chicken nuggets and drank my millshake. I laid cross the bed & soon drifted alseep. I was awaken by Jesse getting out of the shower. His body was still dripping wet & he had a blue towel wrapped around him he just ain't know, boy could he get it. "I feel you looking at me" as he slid on a white tee and walked back in the bathroom. He walked out and turned the bathroom light off and walked down the stairs. I noticed he had brought the boxes in the house. I took a long shower and slid on a white tee and my Aeropostale booty shorts. I walked down stairs to throw my trash in the trash can. I noticed he was laying cross the sofa sleep. "hey!" He chuckled. I jumped like a mf, dropping everything "I didn't mean to scare you" .. He came in the kitchen and hugged me from behind. "I'm glad you're hear with me he said kissing my neck" I smile hard as hell to myself. I turned around smelling his Polo cologne he tilted my chin up, giving me a kiss. Picking me up putting me on the counter, still kissing me while grabbing a handful of my ass. My hormones were raging. Then picking me up putting me on the island he leaned me back, pulling my shorts and panties down, he then kissed from my breast down to my thighs, he spread my legs open, and begin slurping and kissing my other set of lips, making his tongue go deeper and deeper till I climaxed. He then got up said night night, and went upstairs and I guess brushed his teeth I was stuck in shock cause I wanted more. I went and crawled into his bed & fell asleep. I woke up to the smell of bacon. I went downstairs and 2 plates were placed on the island of pancakes, bacon and eggs. Just the way to start the morning off. He was just smiling "Morning Beautiful" I knew what he was smiling about so I just laughed "Morning Jesse." Today was my off day, so I guess I was going to unpack and maybe go to the mall to pick up a couple of things. I washed the dishes and headed up stairs to take a shower. As I got out Jesse was laying cross the bed, "What you getting into today missy" he said looking up from his phone. "Business" I said smirking. He sat up and said "okay I got something for you" while I was getting dressed he went in an took a shower. He came back out with his polo underwear on. He knew what he was doing when he reached over me putting his thang dead in my face. Pushing him out the way, "You know what you were doing" he chuckled "What you talking bout ma, you ain't ready for him no way." I rolled my eyes and waved him off. Little did he know I was beyond ready, as he got dressed he told me he needed to make a few runs and that I could get his truck he would just drive his Dodge charger today. I didn't have a problem with that. Shortly after he left, I left too. I went to the mall and walmart. Time was flying. I decided to show Jesse that I could cook so i stopped by Harvey's to pick up a few things. Soon as I got home i took a shower and 'I decided to cook Chicken Alfredo his house phone was ringing off the hook from unknown callers I didn't answer not one time. After I finished cooking I fell asleep before even eating. I woke up soon as Jesse walked through the door. "Umm it smell good in here" I just smiled. "You must be pregnant? You forever sleeping" he teased. "hell nawl don't play boy" I said rolling my eyes. "Just chill lil nigga" he chuckled. after he ate he took went upstairs to take a shower. I really wanted him in every way, I just didn't want to come on too strong, but it's been a while and I was eager. Just as I heard the shower cut off I rushed up stairs. He got out the shower looked at me and sang "oooh she got her tshirt and her panties on" I just smiled. All he had on was his boxers. He tackled me onto the bed, just kissing me, I could feel him rising and boy was, he started kissing on my neck and boy was I moaning, he then took my shirt off admiring my zebra print and pink matching bra and panty set. "You like what you see huh?" I teased. He shook his head yeah while bitting his lips. I flipped him over taking control, kissing from his lips to his chest niggas like when you you do that. He flipped me back over, somehow we ended at the edge of the bed, he stepped out his boxers, I was amazed by his size. He turned me over and positioned me on all four, I could feel him easing in slowly trying to fit all of himself inside his body was touching mines I guess so I could get adjusted, then he eventually sped up, flipping me over on my back, I put my legs around his neck, he went faster and faster to the point I wanted him to stop but it felt so good, just as I was about to let out a loud scream his body jerked and he stayed inside of me and just laid on my chest, he rolled over and before I could say anything he was sound asleep, I wasn't going to bother him. It was going on 2:00am and I had to be at work at 8 that morning. So I forced myself to go to sleep. The next morning the alarm clock woke me up it seemed like I had just closed my eyes, I pecked him on his lips before getting up and getting ready for work. He smiled with his eyes still closed "Morning Beatiful" I walked in the bathroom, "I put your ass to sleep". "You damn sho did, be mines" he chuckled. "I already am Jesse". As he turned over to go back to sleep. "Aww, have a nice day at work babe, make that money" I just smiled. I was in a great mood, hadn't felt like this in a minute and I wasn't about to let anyone ruin it. A few hours passed boy was I ready to get home, my feet were killing me. It was almost time for me to get off and i saw someone that looked familiar walk in. It was Tay!! He was sooo drunk, he looked a straight mess. "Dee, can we please talk" ignoring him I continued ringing up some lady. "Dee please" he said trying to grab me. I sighed "Please Tay leave, you gone make me loose my job." He screamed so loud "Please let me explain then shit!!" I said through my teeth "Tay you need to leave" I refused to talk to him or hear what he had to say. It was time for me to clock out, he followed me outside and all the way to the car, repeating my name over and over. I hurried and got in the car and locked the doors. He was beating on the windows, crying, hollering and everything else. I had never seen Tay act like that before, it really got the best of me. I was trying hard not to fall in his hole so I just drove off. Soon as I got home Jesse was sitting up on the couch. He could tell I had been crying. "What's wrong baby?" I just shook my head and went up stairs and crawled straight into bed. A few minutes later I drifted off to sleep, I was awaken by Jesse undressing me and then getting onto the other side of the bed. He kissed me softly, and then fell asleep too. Literally Jesse was all I had and the best feelings is when someone appreciates everything about you that someone took for granted. That morning Jesse was already up watching tv, soon as I got up he greeted me like he alway did "Good morning beautiful you ready to talk about last night?" I guess I was it wasn't no need in hiding anything I told him everything, by the time I was done telling him he was ready to go find Tay, I didnt think it was a good idea being that I knew how Tay was. Several weeks passed.. I hadn't talk to Shay in months, but she called to inform me on what was going on down there. She told me Tay was in jail again for procession of marijuana, it didn't surprise me, I didn't care she also told me my brother had ran away and they couldn't find him anywhere. I almost dropped to my knees. I stopped & just prayed & left it in gods hand. I was in the process of getting ready to go to work I then noticed the other day was the day my period was supposed to came on it was 3 days late.. I was about to be super late for work I didn't even care though I felt sooo sick I had been throwing up all morning, I couldn't believe what was going on inside of me am I pregnant? Everything was coming at me all at once!!