Chapter 2

" Yes he is in the shower though" the girl answered. His eyes never left me I kept my head down and avoided eye contact. Then a boy came out of the I think is a bathroom and looked at man in front of me.
" Dean. What are you doing here?" The guy by the bathroom asked Dean the guy in front of me. Dean that's a cool name I thought but what the hell is going on here who the hell are these people and why are they letting this hunter Dean wait a minute Dean where have I heard that name before. Oh My God it's Dean Winchester. And then that means I turned around and looked at the guy by the bathroom and muttered under my " Sam Winchester" and then everything went went black.

SAM POV
The girl standing by Wendy muttered my name and fainted. Who the hell is this girl and were is Jessica. I looked at Dean and he motioned for me to follow him and I looked at Wendy and said " put her on the bed" Wendy shook her and got her on the bed as I walked out in the hall with Dean.
" Sammy why is that witch in there" Dean whispered yelled.
" I don't know I went into the shower and Jessica was still asleep and when I got out there you where and that girl with Wendy" I said.
" Well when she wakes up we are going to have to question her" Dean said. Then we heard a scream we ran in there and it was Wendy she pinned against the wall and the girl was on the bed with her hand up. " STOP!" I yelled she looked at me and fear was evident in her eyes Wendy fell to the ground and rushed over to make sure she was ok she passed out but she was alive.

Annie's POV
I woke up and saw the same girl she looked at me and she was surprised so I was scared so I used my magic and threw her up against the wall she screamed and the two boys Sam and Dean Winchester came running in and Sam yelled " STOP!!" I let my hand fall down and the girl fell to the ground unconscious. I was even more scared their going to kill me. This is the end of the line for me goodbye world I love you mom and dad.