My secret pop star Luce Hearts (Nalu or Graylu)

AUTHORS NOTE~

HEY! Well you see this story is the story that I will upload on Christmas Eve but 'm putting the prologue out now. The whole story will be posted on Christmas eve! REPEAT Book will be finished on Christmas eve! This is it's prologue so you will have to wait a month for the finished book! I'm sorry you have to wait so long but if you really want to read the boo I may change the publish date just inbox me or comment! VOTE if you want to story to be updated sooner too! VOTE if ypu like aswell

comment for update

inbox me for update

tell me what you think aswell!

PROLOUGE

"CLASS DISMISED!" Professor Happy yelled. I ran out of the class and straight home. A new video was being uploaded today! I was so happy I started sprinting a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Oi! Ash Brain! What ya doing!"

"Ice princess I gotta go watch Luce Hearts new vid!" I replied down the hall. I stopped when I saw Lucy next to Gray. Erza soon appeared too.

"Gray don't bother, He's such a weirdo. What does he see in Luce Hearts anyway, It's annoying when he calls me Luce too, it make me feel like I'm his personal Luce Hearts, Im not though, I'm Lucy Heartfilia!" I stared at Lucy. she looks like Luce Hearts so much it's hard to believe they aren't the same person. Does Luce hate me though, she avoids me whenever I call her. So this was the reason.

"Hey Natsu... you betta go home or you'll miss Luce Hearts live feed and her video, well I gotta go too so bye! BYE GRAY! BYE NATSU! BYE ERZA!"

Lucy ran down the hall and I started to run down the hall too.

I made it home and headed straight to my bedroom. I climbed up the stairs, turned around the corner, ran down the hall, turned left, turned the door handle and jumped on my desk chair. I logged on my computer an opened my YouTube tab. I saw the live feed had 3 seconds until it began.

1

2

3

YES!

A connection was made... on my screen was Luce Hearts herself. She smiled sweetly then seductively.

"Hey! Right now your the only one on here so lets talk cutie" She seductively said while she winked at me.

"Um Sure!" I replied giving her my signature grin.

"Well Luce, I can call you that right?"

"Sure!" Her voice cheerful.

"Well Luce, this girl I like said something to me today, she hates me. Her name stats with 'L' and she extremely pretty! I like her and she hates me. This is such a doomed life, aye?"

"I don't think she hates you, she probably just dislikes something you do. Lets change the subject because I don't want to talk to a depressed boy. Have you seen my new video? I think it's one of my bests so far.

"No, I'm about to though! Just wait a second I'll watch it now."

I put her on hold and watched her video. She wore a white or cream dress that had grey frills under the other part and she had a white corset with white roses made out of fabric on top.

Here's the thing we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah
Since U Been Gone

You dedicated you took the time
Wasn't long till I called you mine
Yeah Yeah
Since U Been Gone