First day

It's he first day of school and I am walking with my boyfriend Sean and my two best friends Ana and Adriana. I have spent the whole summer hanging with my girls and Jaden. When I would talk to Sean he would get really jealous of how much time I spent with Jaden being that he is my best friend it is not like anything would happen.

"So we need to talk." I said. The girls and I were texting last night and the thought that I should brake up with him because he is very controlling. " I was thinking that we need to brake up. It is not that I don't like you it is the fact that you are not letting me have the hangout with any other guys. I really do love you but I need my space and my freedom back."

"Wow!! That was not what I was expecting. I love you and I will do anything for you. Just now that I am here for you." Sean said. He walked to class. That had gone better than I thought it would have.

"So know you are single. So what are we going to do this weekend." Adriana said. Just was two hands covered my eyes. They were Jaden that is something that we do when we see he other before they see us.

" So how did he take it. Did he get mad?" He asked. Being that he lives right next door I tell him everything. I forgot that is didn't tell the girls that he now. They look at me with the really look.

"He took it very well." Ana answered.

"Really? Hey Athena can I talk to you for a second?"  He asked. I node and we walk to my locker just us. "Look I now that you just broke up with your boyfriend but would you like to go out on Friday." I kind of was in shock.

Did that just happen? Did he just ask me out? Was all of my dreams coming true? Okay. Yes, Yes. Oh way this is in my head.

"Yes I would love to go out with you. You are still coming over tonight." I finally answered. What just happened? Did I just say yes to going on a date with the first crush.