1

Evening fans!  Please read before continuing with Chapter.

So my mental health has decreased once again, and it's brought me to a point where I have become unable to work and have quit my job. I'm instead working on bettering myself, and part of that includes bringing myself to do things I love, yet have no motivation for, such as writing. So, in that case, I'll be beginning rewriting this book. please, enjoy the new and improvement first chapter of Crazy For You. 

Thank you for your everlasting support, my friends. With that, here is the new and improved, first chapter of Crazy For You. 

Chapter 1 - Moving in

"The Joker strikes again! The streets of Gotham are once more under the pressure of Joker's wrath, and we can't help but wonder, where is Batman?"  

It was no longer unusual for Gotham to be under attack, or for Batman to be late. We all guessed he just had better things to do than banter with Joker. Your eyes made a quick glance at the box, before continuing to unload the boxes that were meant to fill your empty apartment. 

It was a lazy Sunday, the sun hanging groggily in the sky behind the curtains of grey clouds. Wind drifted inside your apartment from the streets, rustling through your [H/C] { Hair color) hair, causing you to shiver slightly from the tickle of strays on your neck. 

Absent minded in unboxing, you wished to yourself that Gotham would one day be safe, and your dad wouldn't have to be a hero. 

The theme song of Pretty Little Liars played quietly beside you while the phone vibrated the coffee table to notify a call. 

"Speaking of dad..." you muttered, sighing as you pulled the phone to your ear. "Hello?"

"Hey sweetie." He grunted, his voice like sandpaper. It was hard on the ears, even after being in his presence since you were a child. 

"Dad." you replied rather shortly, standing from the couch and pushing a box to the side with your foot. You had to walk around while on the phone, restless. 

"How's the move?" he quipped, sounding rather distracted. 

Taking a scan around the room, you winced slightly, having barely unpacked anything in hours. 

"It's going." 

Dadman chuckled gruffly. "So what's up?" 

Your hands made their way to your face, holding your scrunched nose in annoyance. "Shouldn't you be saving Gotham right now or something?" 

"Uhm..." the man began, before you were able to hear the sirens blaring in the background. "Well, I'm on my way over, you're on speaker in the Bat Mobile." 

"Then why would you- okay. We'll talk later, Dad, have fun." the crashes from the "street work" echoed outside your window, and knowing you would smell smoke soon you moved to close the window. 

"Alright. Stay out of trouble." 

A click ended the quick phone call, and he was gone. It wouldn't be long till Joker would be back to the drawing board in his secret lair, or whatever.

After ensuring the safety of your nostrils, it was back to moving in. 

All boxes were unpacked. You flopped down onto the couch and sighed, wiping sweat off your forehead. It took several hours, and you were fairly certain it was past midnight by now. though you knew you had work in the morning, you flicked on the TV and began to watch Netflix until passing out where you sat.