I love u

ERENS POV:

"Mmm..." I open my eyes as I yawn and stretch around and see Levi sleeping on the living floor next to me and myself I see many h-hickeys !!?!??
"W-what happened last night?" I say whispering and I stand as I take a step As suddenly I stumble to the ground making noise

"Eren?" I turn my head to see Levi staring at me with wide eyes and pounces on me touching my head and my butt."w-woo don't touch there Levi." I blush.

"There gone!" He says letting go and smiles feeling relief. I touch my head as well and remember I used to have cat ears and a tail and now there gone ! YAS! I don't know how but yes yes yes! I'm back to normal. "Oh my god Levi yay!"

I jump on him and huggle him tightly."I'm so happy Levi."
I say screaming with joy.
"Damn brat not close to my ear ah." He says hugging back and kisses my forehead making me blush."it's good thought that your back to your normal self Eren."

Huh?"what do you Levi I was myself I just had a tail and cat ears silly also did Hange bring me back to normal?."

I see Levi sigh."guess you don't remember everything Eren, well let's say you started to be more of a perverted neko." I blush bright.

"You got in heat which attracted me and so that's how we ended up here having sex." He say as I grab a pillow and shove my face into it."that's sooooooo embarrassing I'm sorry!?!?." I say wanting to be alone from the embarrassment.

I feel Levi take my pillow away and presses his lips with mine turning it into a deep kiss making me stumble back laying down. "H-hey Levi w-we already did it last night >.<" I blush as he gets on top.

"I did it with you yes I know and I still got some energy in me." He kisses me again grabbing my arms tightly over my head."and also remember you are my owner Eren if a cat gets in heat doesn't the owner have to do something." He says whispering into my ear with his hot warm breath feeling a chill go down my spine.

"P-Pervert." I say as he chuckles and kisses me again."shut up you know u like it." I still blush but can't say anything, I give up resisting and kisses back.

It's hard taking care of a overly protective cat sometimes but if it's Levi I don't care."Levi I love you you ,know that." I hug him as we kiss."I know brat, I love you too." I smile and we hug and we kiss softly.