Fritz X Reader

(I know that there isn't much fans that like Fritz... or it's just me but at least enjoy the chapter? I promise that it will be beautiful awesome... I hope...)

You and Fritz are the best gaming buddies in the world. You and Fritz played at his house for hours on console games, or game boys, and even the arcades at Fazbear's Diner! Ever since you met him in high school, you knew he was the one you wanted, since you liked him as a crush! Of course, you kept all of these thoughts all to yourself.

When you both finally graduated high school, you guys had to go your separate ways. You did have his number then so you guys can keep in touch, and honestly this made you flutter with joy. Little did you know that you and Fritz would meet up again in person when you registered for the night shift as a night guard at this NEW Freddy Fazbear's Diner.

Which is where you were right now. You glare at the huge glowing sign in the dark. Your eyes landed on the new animatronics on the sign. It looks somewhat like the new version of Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. But you had no idea what the animatronic in the bottom left corner of the sign was or even the one in the middle right under Freddy... You snicker a bit at the new version of Foxy. He honestly looked like a girl now, well same with the others...

You push open the doors of the new pizzeria, adrenaline rushing through you

You push open the doors of the new pizzeria, adrenaline rushing through you. This place pays such a high amount every week so you signed up for that reason and that reason only. The smell of pizza greets you as you see an arcade station at the end of the hallway. You resisted the urge to play one of the arcade machines.

"Silly, Y/N. I signed up for the night shift, not for playing arcade games..." You say shaking your head. You wander around the pizzeria desperately trying to find the office. The clock struck 12:00 and you panicked, searching for it faster.

You finally stumble across a long hallway and see a desk and the person who was sitting behind it seemed like... "Fritz?" You call out in the hallway. The figure on the desk looks up at you. "Y/N?" Fritz says putting down the monitor in his hands. You grin finally being able to see Fritz once again. Another figure and another pops up from the corners.

"Scott, Jeremy!" You also call out. They all stood up to hug you tightly, like a huge bear hug. Tears formed in your eyes finally seeing your best friends again after 7 years. "How are you, Y/N?" Fritz asks. You guys all got out of the group hug and reply, "I'm doing well, thank you very much. Looks like you've gained some weight, Fritz!" Scott snickers in the corner from the remark.

"Hey! But yeah, it's true. I've been lonely without you..." Fritz replies rubbing the back of his head. You smile looking into Fritz's green eyes. "Don't worry, I still play video games. I just never see you online as often," You say nervously glancing at the clock.

"Oh, about that," Fritz says heading back towards the desk to check the cameras, "I spent more time just eating and watching anime!" (Dshine: mood)