Chapter 16: Spy Mode Again

Hana's POV

My friends were shocked after i told them what happened.. They kept on screaming like hell XD They even have time on fangirling EXO XD It's already 7:30 in the evening.. Gosh i need to go home!

"Hana, wanna eat dinner?" -Aya

"Ummmmm no thank you. I need to go home. Im sorry.."

"Ow ok. Do you want me to take you home?"-Aya

"Ummm no need eonnie, ill go by myself. "

"Ah ne... Be careful! Annyeong!"

"Annyeong Eonnie!"

I walked through their door and went out... Her house was like a few blocks away from ours. There are no vehicles passing by this hour. So i have no choice but to walk. I am about to reach our house! Just a few blocks more!!! Yeyy!!!!!!

W-WAIT

I HEARD FOOTSTEPS.. LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS FOLLOWING ME....

I ran faster..... faster..... faster..... But the guy with noisy footsteps catched me...

O.O

"Y-YAH!!! WHATARE YOU DOING?!? LET ME GO YOU F*CKIN' BADASS!!! LET ME ASDFGHJKL" He covered my mouth

"SHUT UP!! I AM GOING TO USE YOU!! I WILL MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOU!!! SO JUST COOPERATE AND SHUT THE F*CK UP!!"

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?! I HAVE SOOOOO MANY DREAMS IN MY LIFE!! THIS CANNOT HAPPEN IN JUST A SNAP!!! NOOOOOO WHAT WILL HE DO?!?! SELL ME??? NOOOOOO I AM JUST A GIRL WHO WANTS TO GO HOME PEACEFULLY T_T

"GET IN THE CAR!!!!!" -The guy with noisy footsteps

I've got no choice but to get in the car. HUHUHUHUHU WHAT IS HE GONNA DO WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE MOTHER F*CKIN HELL ITS HAPPENING T_T. I started humming. Duh my mouth is covered with this oh-so-smelly handkerchief T_T Then i noticed someone coming near the car door...

K-KAI OPPA?!?!?!

"HANA!! COME LET'S GO!!!"

I followed Kai oppa... He removed the cover in my mouth... YEYY XDD When we arrived in some corner, I hugged him.... I seriously did! I am so afraid. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do.

"Hana, are you ok? Did that bastard hurt you? Just tell me.... I will punch him in the face ^_^" I punched him lightly

"You don't need to punch him. I am ok now..." Then he suddenly hugged me..

•///•

Chanyeol's POV

WHERE IS THAT GIRL SERIOUSLY?!?! I've been waiting for her for about 10 hours already -.-. I COMPUTED IT XDD She left the house at around 9:00 if i am not mistaken... Its already 7:00 pm dudes!! Where can that girl be? She usually arrives home at around 6:00 pm... I checked her phonebook and called Aya....

"Yeoboseyo??"-Aya

"Aya!! This is Chanyeol, is Hana still in there?"

"Ow annyeong oppa!! Ummmm she left i think 1 hour ago... Why oppa?"-Aya

"Hana is not yet here!! Is she kidnapped?!"-Chanyeol

"MWO!!?!? IS HANA KIDNAPPED?!?!"

"I hope not... I am going to find her. Bye"

-End Call-

WHERE WILL I FREAKING FIND HANA RIGHT NOW?!?! I went outside hurrily to find her. I don't know why do i get this feeling but it feels like i don't like anyone touching Hana. I don't know!!!! I looked everywhere. Hana is nowhere to be found.. I then heard a loud hum... It looks like she is really kidnapped.. IS IT HANA??????????

I followed the noise the girl is making... After a few seconds, it suddenly vanished... UGH GREAT NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY SOURCES -.- i walked and walked down the street. Then i noticed....... At the corner......... Kai........... H-Hugging......... Hana............ T_T

WHY DO I GET THIS FREAKING FEELING?!?!?! AM I JEALOUS OR SOMETHING? I CAN'T BE JEALOUS NOOOOOO (A/N: Well that is one way to help you know your true feelings..) What are you trying to say? That i am inlove with Hana? (A/N: Are you inlove with her?) I-I don't know.. I ran away going to our house.. It's just a few distance away from that hugging incident.. I arrived home and went upstairs. I layed down on my soft, cozy bed.. I then realized.....

MY TEARS....

ARE FALLING DOWN MY EYES... UNSTOPPABLE...

YAH CHANYEOL WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING? BOYS DO NOT CRY T_T Ok i can't control them T_T Why the heck am i crying right now? Is it because of the hugging incident? Or is it because of my sprain while running? Yup, i had a sprain and it hurts alot.. What is the real reason? Ugh.. I then heard someone downstairs... Is it Hana?

"Thanks oppa!!"

"Your welcome... Don't let anyone touch you, Arasso?"

"Ne oppa.. Annyeong!!!"

*BAM* I think he went out already...

YES... IT'S A HE.... CAUSE I KNOW THAT WHO IS WITH HANA ALL THE TIME IS NONE OTHER THAN KAI...

SO MEANING.....

THEY WERE TOGETHER FOR THE NIGHT???????

WTF CHANYEOL YOU ARE SO PABO YOUR MOM IS GOING TO KILL YOU T_T (A/N: Is that the REAL reason Chanyeol?) SHUT UP AUTHOR IM THINKING XD W-Wait... Footsteps.... ITS HANA WHAT THE F*CK IF SHE SEES ME HERE HANGING IN THE STAIRS WTF SHE'LL PROBABLY THINK IM HER STALKER T_T

FOOTSTEPS.... FOOTSTEPS....

WAAAA ITS GETTING NEARER AND NEARER!!! HOW CAN I WALK PROPERLY IF I HAVE SPRAIN? DAMN IT!

O.O

"Chanyeol oppa, what are you doing there?"

"U-Ummmm i-i am going to d-drink water d-downstairs..."

"W-Wait.. Oppa do you have a sprain?"

"N-No this is nothing.. *starts to walk* OUCH!"

"Oppa! Don't walk if you have a sprain! Let's go to our room. I'll cure that..."

"B-But Hana....."

"Chanyeol oppa let's go now... If that one will not be cured, there is a possibility that you can't walk anymore... Come on oppa!"

"N-Ne..."

We went to our room.. She started searching for first aid kit and she found one on top of my cabinet.

"O-Ouch!"

"Don't worry oppa, that will be cured soon.."

Hana's POV

I finally arrived home with Kai oppa. After a few minutes, he left. I went upstairs to dress up.. But instead, i saw Chanyeol oppa trying hard to walk.. What is this guy's problem? Did he went out? Did he run? Whatever the reason is.. I need to cure it.. MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME T_T Maybe she will say that i can't take care of him as a wife. I really need to do this.

We went inside and the first thing i did was to search for the first aid kit and there it is! I went to Chanyeol oppa to cure his sprain

"O-Ouch!"

"Don't worry oppa, that will be cured soon.."

I then suddenly saw Chanyeol...

Staring at me....

•///•

WTH HANA STOP BEING A FEELER XDD

"So Chanyeol oppa, how an you court Jessica if you have a sprain?"

"I'll find a way to court her.."

</3

"O-Ow ok... D-Do you like her?"

"I am gonna find it out soon"

"O-Ok"

*OUCH*

Why does it hurt so much? I know from myself that the one i like is Kai oppa. It's true.. He is the type of person i want. But why is it that everytime Chanyeol tells me his plan if courting Jessica, it feels like thousands of knives are stabbed in my heart? WHAT ON EARTH DO I FEEL FOR CHANYEOL? Is this because of the Arranged Marriage or is it possible that........

Im inlove with him?

--------------------------
Annyeong Guys!!! This is just a short update.. Maybe im gonna update after a week... :)) BTW, Have you watched MAMA 2013? KYAAAA IM SO PROUD OF THEM!! KEEP IT UP EXO!!! Thanks again for the comments! Keep on reading!!

vote.fan.comment