Revenge Is Sweet

Mira's pov

We were done playing with card games, so I went to go make some cupcakes for dessert. As I was walking I swore I saw a white blur above me, Laxus came up to me and asked "What are you going to make?" "Follow me!" I responded brightly. As we were in the Kitchen door frame I saw Carla and Happy sitting on the table. "You and Laxus have to kiss!" she mimicked me. I was about to walk the other way to see Jerza... I mean Jellal and Erza behind us. "Fine." I responded calmly. Laxus leaned in and I just stood there frozen, then it finally happened. Then I remembered everything that happened between us when we were children. I gave in and made it perfect for both of us.

Levy's pov

I was becoming bored, because I had no books to read. I just sat there listening to the others talk, with Lily in my lap. "What's wrong Shrimp?" Gajeel asked me. "Oh nothing, I just don't have anything to read." I responded. "Why do you always need a book?" He asked me in a are-you-seriously-kidding-me voice, "I just like books." I said back in a duh tone. Gray got up "Hey guys, I think Mira left some cookies here, who wants one?" Everybody including me raised their hand. "Juvia would be glad to help Gray-sama" Juvia followed Gray calmly. "Hey Gray!" I called. "Yeah?" he asked, he stopped right under the mistletoe with Juvia. "You and Juvia need to look up!" I said cheerfully, while pulling out my phone and started recording. They both slowly looked up and blushed a bit, finally they kissed. "Hey shrimp? Why are you recording this?" He asked after about 20 seconds of them kissing, they pull apart and awkwardly walked into the kitchen. "I was recording that because i can use this as payment if Mira ever gets mad at me." I tell him as I stopped recording. "Did you see their faces when you told them to look up!" Gavel said starting to laugh, "OH MY MAVIS! YES! THEIR REACTION WAS THE BEST!" I started laughing with him. "When Gajeel mentioned 20 seconds they panicked so much!!" Lily said joining in our laughter. They came back out with a plate full of cookies and sat in opposite chairs avoiding our eye contact.

Romeo's pov

I was watching Natsu and Lucy, they were acting normal, almost lovey-dovey actually. Natsu asks Lucy for food, she playfully swats at his arm, then gets a bowl and some popcorn for him. We were playing a team card game, and so far we were at a tie. Wendy lays down the wining card, "WE WON!" she said happily. Without thinking we both stood up, I picked her up by the waist and kissed her. Surprisingly she kissed back, we heard two certain mages saying "AWWWW!" in the background. We pull apart, both blushing to much. "Don't 'AWWWW!' us. You guys have to do a dare now." When I said that they looked crushed. Wendy spoke up "You have to..."

I am so evil, leaving you on a cliff hanger. - Phoenix