The orphanage

Selenara-EnnaEllyn, Cathy-Ann and Cynthia-Stella Amelaria (who were triplets) lived in an orphanage, the name of the orphanage was unknown, even to the three girls. The only one who knew the name of the orphanage was the owner of it, Thomson Chris, he absolutely doted on the three girls, making it impossible for them to not get exactly what they wanted. There were over 100 girls living in the orphanage, and the only one who wasn't friends with the triplets was Cathy-Ann Reylerk. They were nice to the each other when Thomson was around, but when he wasn't the two Cathy-Anns were always getting into fights and it took ages for Selenara and Cynthia-Stella to break them up. The triplet's best friends were Elentiya and Evelyn Fihiria.
Selenara-EnnaEllyn Phoenix Lily Amelaria. Cathy-Ann Rachelia ? Amelaria. Cynthia-Stella Irisinda Amora Amelaria.
Hi my little churros!
Nara, Cath and Thia have green eyes like Harry, knee-length red hair from Lily and purple stars on their cheeks. I drew the picture myself. I'm so bad at drawing! 😢 Oh well, I tried my best. When I was drawing I forgot about the stars so yeah. The heart she's holding says Nara and the others say Cath and Thia.

My accounts on stuff:
Clash Royale: Emily
ClashoftheGirls
ROBLOX: AwesomeEmeraldStar(old account)
AmethystEmeraldStar(new account)
Youtube: NON EXISTENT (I wish it was though)

Pls type names in comments and I will add some into my story. I like weird names. Toodles! 💜

~ emmylovescake