Chapter 1- The Birthday Gift

The early morning sunshine and the sound of birds chirping had to be a pain in the ass and wake me up. Oh well. I lazily sat up and a huge smile sweft across my face. It actually looked decent outside for a birthday, my 17th birthday. One year and I'm 18!!! YAY! Keeps gettiing closer and closer every birthday, until it's in my hold. I have waited for...way too long for my 18th to come. Anyways, I think you get the point. 

I pull off my blanket and jump out of bed and do my daily routine, teeth, shower, hair, and just a smidge of make up. Your probably wondering what I look like, I have rich blonde hair, blue eyes, and not tan but not pale skin. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny.I'm 5'8 in height, so I'm pretty average. 

I decide to curl my hair a bit today, not too curly. Then I walk to my wardrobe and decide to wear a white tank top, navy blue waist height shorts and white vans, just a little extra, I add white pearl earings and look into my mirror. I got to say, I'm proud of myself. JK... I'm not that modest.

I hear the doorbell downstairs, I wait to see if I can figure out who it is. ".................". I just shrugged and headed my way down the stairs. When I get to the bottom, I see my uncle, aunty, and two cousins, Ian and Maddy. They welcome me with warm smiles as I return the favor. My parents and brother are beside them giving me the same manner. I give them each a hug and we all made our way into the living room. "Happy Birthday Cuz!" Ian and Maddy say at the same time and start a jinx war. "Happy Birthday Sweetie" my aunty said and brought me into a bone crushing hug. My uncle did the same and they hand me a small box. "Open it" Ian said waiting to see what I've got. If he knew what it was he would have told me, so everyone keeps it a secret from him. I open it and find a infinity necklace with 'directioner' on it, waiting for me to place it around my neck. Maddy helps me puts it on and I turned to my parent who have major smiles on their faces. It's one of those smiles that get you suspicous. "Audreya, honey your growing up so fast". Mum also gave me a hug and then dad and Domnic joined and I literally couldn't breathe, I swear my face was turning purple. "Uh. Can't. Breathe. Need. Air. Now". They laughed and let go. I took as much air as I needed to fill my lungs again with oxygen.

After my breathing was normal they handed me a present, it was so light I think there was only a feather in there. I take a deep breath and open it. My eyes went wide open as I screamed "OMG, OMG, OMG, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU". Everyone was laughing while I was jumping high up in the air and back down again. You'll never guess, I got One Direction tickets, The concert is in two days. OMFG. I get to bring along 2 other friends coz I got three tickets. I'm thinking maybe Tatiana and Evie. The others aren't really into One Direction. I'm a fan of them but not one of those crazy girl fans that follow them everywhere and scream when I see them. No, I'm not like that, thank god. If I was I would shoot myself, well, I would probably have to get someone else to do it becasue I'm not one of those people who just slits their throats or shoot them in the brain.

***2 HOURS LATER***

I arrived at school and met up with my friends, Tatiana, Leah, Chelsea and Evie. They each gave me a little gift. From Leah I got a charm bracelet with a dolphin, a lollipop and a 1D charms. From Chelsea a little angel bear, yeah I kinda collect those sorts of teddies. A bling phone cover from Tatiana, which fits perfectly on my iPhone and a mini gumball machine from Evie. Yeah, that got a little awkward, but hey, Evie and I are like sugar buddies. 

I spent the day with my friends and the day went amazingly fast. Le and Chels have already left so I turned to Eve and Tat. "I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the 1D concert, I've got two extra tickets". They both looked at each other wide eyed and looked back at me with the biggest smiles ever. "YES!!" WE WOULD LOVE TO" and with that they sprung forward and gave me a hug as if there is no tomorrow. "WHEN IS IT"? " Um... on Sunday" (note: it's Friday) "Okay, maybe we could sleep over Sat night". "Yeah, so we're not as rushed. What time"? "Um... 2:15pm". 

***20 MINS LATER***

WOW!!! Those girls can talk. We spent the last 20 minutes planning what to do, they are sleeping Sat and we all leave Sun. PERFECTION!!! I get into Eddie (my car) and drive home.