Criminals

A guy opened the door; about 5'6 and had a bundle of curly hair. He greeted the cotton candy haired dude with a little smile not showing any teeth and quickly gave me a stiff nod. "Where you found her?", said the curly haired dude. "Oh this little bunny was running from magcon -- he grabbed at my cheeks with a stupid playful smirk on his face which just made me agitated and embarrassed -- we saw her and knew we have a little fun with her". "Yo bro call them all down so we could have a little meeting while I go show bunny her new room" added cotton candy dude. Before I could say anything he threw me over his shoulder and carried me up two flights of stairs. He walked pass what seemed to be a balcony followed by a long ass hallway which I might add had a lot of color. There as also a beautiful black sleek piano. I wonder if -- plop he drops me on the floor missing the bed. "Ow fuck", I say holding my left ass cheek. He laughed at me and lended a hand. I took his hand and he lifted me up with no effort and into his arms I went. I froze and slowly push off his chest so I can stand by myself. My bad I say my cheeks sting, oh fuck please I'm not blushing please say.... "So um my name is Kian; and yours may be.. ?" " Sabrina". "So uh ...erm.. we should start heading downstairs" he croaks out scratching the back of his neck with his index finger. I nod and follow him out the.. I mean my room, but not for long cause I'm getting out of this hell hole. When we got downstairs there was two black couches the smaller one was taken up by three guys so I scoot myself into a tight space on the longer couch. Kian gets up and starts addressing names but I totally space out. "Sabrina did you catch that? " the curly haired one catches my attention. I don't say much of anything because my face expression said it all : I was completely lost. He clears his throat and I see a vain subside on his forehead "I will say this one more time, you are our sex slave and whatever we want done you make it happen whether you like it or not. Understood?". I nod my head too afraid to talk. To be honest I don't know what these dudes are capable of but I had a feeling I am gonna find out sooner than later.