The symptoms

"Beep beep" I woke up to the loud noise of my alarm clock. When i looked at the clock it read 8:45. "Shoot" i mumbled under my breath. My first day of classes at Vanderbilt university  started today at 9:00 there is no way i could be late. Vanderbilt is one of the most high ranked colleges in the country and if im late i will never get this opportunity again. I jumped out of bed ran to the bathroom and turned on my straightener while putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. When i was done with my hair i threw on a pair of american eagle jeans and a loose shirt from forever 21. Then i unplugged my phone from my charger and grabbed my med student badge from my dresser. Right before leaving i grabed my keys and bag. After all of the traffic i made it to the parking garage at 9:15. "Great late on the first day" i said to myself in an annoyed tone. I was in college to become a doctor. Well my plan is to be a millitary doctor but all of my classes have to be compleated before i can be stationed. The good thing about working for the military is all of my schooling is paid for. After i finished highschool i went to bootcamp for 2 weeks. Then i went back home to spend time with my family and now im in college to do some of the classes i cant do where im stationed. After i finish those classes i can be stationed and then i will work there while also taking more classes there. I decided to take the stairs because there was a line to use the elevator. When i got to the main lobby i asked one of the proffessors where room A123 was. "Just take a right at the end of this hall and it will be on your left, and hurry up proffesor Rays is pretty tough". The proffesor said. Well that definitely made me feel worse then i already had. When i got to the room i slowly opend the door and walked in. "You must be Makenzie Williams" the proffesor said. "Ye..yes...sorry im late" i said in a soft tone."Im proffesor rays and dont let it happen again" he said while pointing to an open seat in the front of the room. After class was over everybody rushed to the door. I was one of the last ones out and before i walked out the proffesor said my name. "Mrs.williams i love your potential and the way you work but dont be late tomorrow" he said. "Thankyou sir and it wont happen agian" i said nervously. After that class the rest of the day went by pretty fast. While walking out to my car i heard my phone ring. The caller ID read Dr.carver."Hellow". I said when i answerd. "Hi mrs. Williams i just wanted to call and remind you about your appointment tomorrow morning". He said. "Ohh yeah thanks for reminding me i totally forgot". I replied. "No problem just wanted to make sure you were here because you cant leave untill you have a checkup with your physician, you are planning to go into the military in a few weeks correct". He asked. "Yeah i will be stationed in 3 weeks". I said. "Ok well have a good day i will see you tomorrow". He said. "Thanks you to". I replied. When i got in my car i looked in my rearview mirror and noticed my nose was bleeding. I grabbed a few tissues from the glove box and held my head up. Probably just stress i thought to myself. After my nose stopped bleeding i grabed my phone from my purse and saw a messege from my bestfreind Taylor.
"When you get out of class come to the cafe on north st."
I put my phone back in my purse and started to drive to the cafe. Me and taylor have been best freinds since middle school and when she found out i was going to college at Vanderbilt she insisted on coming with me to keep me company before i left to be stationed. I promised i would come back to new york where we lived to visit every chance i got. Of course she doesn't like my idea about going into the military along with my dad and sisters but they all respect my wishes as long as i promised to visit. My oldest sister Alyssa is a journalist for the new york times and lives in an apartment not far from my dad. My younger sister kaley is still in highschool and lives with my dad. So i guess im the only one leaving home, and even though i will miss them its a dream I've always had. My mom died when i was in middle school so we have all been really close. When i got to the cafe i parked and went in to find taylor at a table in the back. "Hey" i said as i sat down. "Hey, how was your first day in hell". She replied jokingly. Taylor has never been interested in school, after highschool she got into fashion designing and now she is an assistant to a pretty big fashion designer. "Not great but ok". I said with a chuckle. "Omg kenz your nose its bleeding". She said urgently. "Again". I mumbled. I went into the bathroom and my nose was bleeding even havier this time. Nothing like this has ever happend to me before and i am starting to get worried. "Are you ok". Taylor asked walking into the bathroom. "Yeah im fine i think its just stress and being tired, im accually gonna head home i will call you later T". I said as i grabbed more paper towels. "Ok please call me and get some rest, love you". She replied. "I will love you to". I said as i walked out.