Chapter 1:First meeting

Y/N got into work as usual and put on her white doctors robe. I then sat down at her desk and saw the time it was 2:48. I saw a not left by Harleen Quinnzel.
Dear Y/N
At around three I will be at the cell with Mistah J. I need you to bring his paper work to me thank you Y/N.
-Harleen Quinnzel
I sighed as I lied back waiting for it to be 2:58. Then I started on my way down to jokers cell. Just walking down there gave me the creeps. I don't understand how Harleen could do it so slickly. After two minutes I reached his cell just in time. The joker was awfully close it Harleen. I walked in and he just stared at me. I wonder what was going through his head. "H-here um.. Miss Quinnzel"I said trying not to stutter. The joker suddenly stood up and Harleen let him. I noticed he didn't have his straight jacket on and got nervous. "Hey there, my pretty. No need to be nervous I'm not gonna kill ya now..You are very pretty and we wouldn't want ya getting hurt now would we." He said then started to laugh. "Um..."I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes for another minute. "Like what ya see darling"I blushed seeing that he noticed me staring at him. "Oh um right here you go Harleen." I said giving her the papers she wanted. "Thank you Miss L/N." She said calmly. I couldn't understand how calm she was being in front of a psychopathic clown killer. "Seeing as you are here to learn how to do this job maybe you would like to stay for this session. After all it does seem Mistah J has taken a liking to you after all." I wanted to leave but i wanted to stay more so I stood "thank you Miss Quinnzel, I would love to stay" I try not to stutter anymore since I think I've gotten more comfortable around the joker. "Well I would love to have you stay deary" I blush at his words making my face even redder. "Aww my dear no need to be shy" He said grabbing cheek giving a small kiss. This made my face turn dark red but I see Harleen not liking this as she cleared her throat loudly. He gave her a death glare as I just stood there. "Shall we continue Mistah J?" She asked in her squeaky voice "Of course deary" he said keeping eye contact with me. My heart skipped a beat, then he sat back down pulling a chair next to him for me to sit. I could almost feel Harleens hate for me right now. I sit next to him feeling his hand on my leg . I hold my breath as he laughs.Harleen laughed with him and I looked at them confused. "Well Mistah J what do ya wanna talk about now?" I looked at her almost in shock because she wasn't following the questions we are supposed to ask. "Well I want to know more about my new friend, if that's ok with her" he looks at me. "Sure thing, but what do you like me to call you" Harleen was about to say something before he stopped her "Well you can call me Daddy, or if your not ready call me Mister J" I didn't say anything in fear of what would happen "Well it's about time for me to see Pamela see ya around Mistah J" I waved and left the room.
***time skip****
"Pamela, I don't know what happened in there I told you and I promise you I won't do anything stupid ok?" Pamela was the one person I was allowed to se as a patient since I was still only learning the job. The only reason we are alone is because she took a liking to me as a friend in the beginning and the big boss Mr.Arkham told me specifically to keep her in check. "Hello????Earth to Y/N" Pamela was snapping her fingers in front of me "Sorry! I was lost in thought..." I gave an apologetic look "Well... I can't stay mad at my friend especially since I thought about it and since my sentence is almost done I wanna live with you!!!" I squealed with excitement since I live alone anyway "awesome! I can't wait! I brought a spare key in case you were to say that." I gave her the keys
Our time was up so we said our goodbyes and she hid the keys so she could have them. At that time it was eight so I left to go home.I took off my robe and put back on my other clothes. I waved goodbye to the guards at the door and I don't have a drivers license so I had to walk home. After two blocks of walking I was pushed into an ally I was already shaking."Well well well looky here boys I found a walker" the guy with a purple hat that covered most of his face said "let me go you pieces of shit" I snapped back growling "oh I'm sorry princess but that's a no" I started to punch them when I was pinned against a wall. I couldn't move because he was stronger than me. So I thought fast and kicked his goodies "hunny your sweet and all but we work for two face now be nice and come along with us." Just then two face came out of no where and man he looked ugly. I did what I was taught to do at a young age and punched the goons gut then I kicked two faces ass and soon enough everyone was on the floor "if your gonna be two faced make one of them look pretty asshole!" I yelled at him. Then I continued along the way home. I got home to see Pamela here. "Pammy!!!" I yelled and hugged her. "Thought you would be happy to see me" she smirked and hugged me back that's when I noticed everything was green but I didn't care because my best friend was here with me then it came to my mind "wait I second" I pushed away from the hug "aren't you still supposed to be in Arkham... And be honest did they let you out early?" She frowned at me "They let me out early because there cleaning out the old ones to make room for more and what I heard they are moving the joker up too." I smiled "Pam I'm just glad your here then I felt a pinch in my arm "ow, what was that for?" I looked up at Pamela to find she had needles in her hands and I frowned. " You know that I'm gonna do more experiments  with my plants and I don't want you to be affected by them in a bad way. Hun listen I know you don't like it but you don't wanna die do ya?" She said it and I have her my arm and she gave me shots I felt light headed so she told me to go to bed and so I did.