You started so I ended

Since when she was 11 she had a crush on him.She was a mediocre student while he was the topper of the class.Her name was Sharon and her friend also had a crush on the guy whom she loved.His name was David.
                 She was aware of her friend feelings so she dumped her own emotions. Unfortunately the guy never loved the friend but still she was too frightened to express her own emotions.Though the friend was an obstacle for both of them but she was the only medium who brought the two of the guys close to each other.Soon the friend became the topic of discussion for them.At that point of time Sharon's crush turned into love and somehow she also felt that David liked her to some extent but she was not sure of  the fact that he loved her or not.
                         Days passed on and soon  rumours got spread in the class that they were in  love with each other.This news parted the two guys.
                                They parted but to somewhat they knew about each others feelings but they were too frightened and too shy to express.
                    At that time the first girl of the class came as an angel.Her name was Alice ,she brought a new twist in the story.She was the one who brought them close to each other.She made Sharon and David realize that they love each other very deeply.
                      Though Sharon was a little shy but still their relationship was getting progressed day by day.Soon a time came when they felt sick if they cannot see each other or they cannot talk to each other.Though they loved each other so deeply but the love birds were bound to get separated  because  they belonged from different family  backgrounds.The society was against
them.The fear of  the rigid and backdated society made them separated.The blow came from David and one day he said that they should broke up.This made the girl shattered at once.She was grief stricken and at the same time she was angry at the guy for breaking her heart.She kept on weeping and saying "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME" but David was indifferent.He was strong but he made her weak.
                             The last day of the school came and everyone said bye to each other.The love birds left each other permanently dumping their golden times in the dustbin of the classroom for the last time.While Sharon was getting out of the school gate her eyes were filled with tears which prevented her from seeing the truck that was approaching toward her to drop her into heaven by giving her freedom from the hell.Her bodies collapsed in the hands of her lover.Her head was lying in the laps of David and her bloods stained his white shirt.It was her last mark that she left for him,  he  was saying "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.......".With the last breath she uttered the last words "I ALSO SAID THE SAME THING BUT YOU DIDNOT LISTEN TO ME AND NOW AS YOU CAME BACK SO IT IS MY TURN TO LEAVE         U..........FOREVER".
During her life time David used to call her "ANGEL" and he was right because Angels live in heaven.