The Basics of the Gallery

Welcome Everyone! My name is Steph, but you can call me Red!
Before you go on to look at covers, here are a few basics to follow;

1. When you find a cover layout that you want, comment beside the cover, saying; "sold"

2. After doing this, simply DM me the following:
-Which cover it is (i.e. "Gallery #1 - Cover #3")
-The title you want on your cover (i.e. "The Best Title ever")
-Your username/author name (i.e. "Redangel259")
-A subtitle if you want one on the book (optional) (i.e. "Just a wish come true...")

3. Then I'll post a part, dedicated to your name, with your completed cover attached to the chapter!

Disclaimer PLEASE READ:
I do not create any personally customized covers for anyone as of late, but I do create cover layouts with varieties of different themes.

Although what you can do, is suggest a certain theme you want to see more of, (i.e. romance themed, supernatural themed) in the comments at the end of any part. Therefore you have lots of choices!

Also, be aware that someone could take a cover that you may want, if they comment first. First come, first serve.
So no confusion arises, I will add the words: "TAKEN and SOLD" next to a cover that someone has already claimed.

If you have any other questions, comment here!

___________________
I really hope you guys have fun looking at the cover designs! Enjoy!
Much love,
~Stéph❤️Redangel259~