Part Twelve

-Earth-13:30 galactic time-12:00 local time-

The emperor stood over a holo table. His long white hair reached his waist and he felt it swing every time he moved. He was dressed in a purple robe like clothing.

The holo table showed the galaxy. The emperor was studying the systems he lost in the one day war as it started to be called. He slammed his fist into the table.
"It doesn't make any sense! They took systems with no shipyards! Mining! Anything important!" He thought maybe agriculture but most systems in the southern reaches were tundra.

A general walked in, his suit covered in ribbons and medals. His suit was a dark green of the galactic army/marines/ADSTs. His hair was red and made neatly.

"Sir... I have some bad news." The general could tell that the emperor was angry and he shouldn't make it worse.

"What is it Ankart?"

Ankart just walked to the table hit a refresh button and hundreds of systems turned red.

"A Kino bio weapon got modified as far as we can tell and got released. Estimated survivors planet side would be about 20 per city." He explained.

The emperor stared at the galactic map. They lost Sevyour (huge industry and ship building system), Delta system, formerta, and countless others.

"Fleets are retreating to the nearest planets under our control." Said Ankart.

"What about the survivors?!" Interrogated The Emperor.

"Sir they'd be hard to find and we would risk our troops lives."

"Yes, your right."

"Activate mandatory conscription and get the remaining ship yards in full steam. I need to have a talk with the Kino Fraror."

Ankart left.