First day of school

The dreaded day, school. I get my skateboard, eat my breakfast, go to school, and hope I don't fall asleep in any of my classes. Something was, off, I felt like someone or something was watching me "is someone there?" No response. Whatever.
🔹🔹🔹
"Hey Marcella" "hey harls" "dreading the first day already?" "You know it" the bell rang, signaling us to get to our cells-I mean classrooms, who am I kidding, their basically cells holding us hostage for 40 minutes. "See you at lunch" "alright, wish me luck" "same goes for me" we both parted ways, I had that strange feeling again but decided to ignore it, hoping this day ends soon.
🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
Lunch
"So how's the classes so far?" Harley asked "meh" "meh? Mine are great, all the teachers are nice and remind me of that cool teacher we had in sixth grade." "Ms.Martin?" "Yeah, her" "she was a pretty good teacher, your lucky, my teachers are the spawns of satan, they all hate us." "Wow, glad I'm not you" she said laughing "thanks for the sympathy." I said rolling my eyes "my pleasure".
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Finally! The day is over! "Bye Harley, see you tomorrow at this cursed place" "goodbye oh enthusiastic one! Until we meet again!oh parting is such sweet sorrow!" "Shut up!" I said laughing "your such a dork" "why thank you" she said with a smirk. "Alright byeee" "bye" and we parted ways again. Skateboarding wasn't easy going uphill but I enjoyed the time to think to myself and listen to music. What the hell was that?! Something fast just flew right in front of me into the bushes, I'm not gonna stick around to find out either, I'm getting the hell out of here.