7

Thursday

Today, I did my homeschooling as usual and then spent 2 hours in the dance studio.
At around 12:30

"Jez," I turned around to see Ben, "Mr

"Jez," I turned around to see Ben, "Mr. West would like to see you."
I huffed, "What did I do?"
I walked out of the studio with my water.
"Apparently, a lot."
I took a sip of my water, "How are you okay with all of this?"
"All of what?"
"The DDlg stuff."
He chuckled, "Well, I sorta have a bit of a daddy kink myself so.."
"You get off on it."
He shoved my shoulder, "Ha very funny, but no, I just don't have a problem with it. I'm a very relaxed person."
"Yeah, okay."
We finally stopped at a random door.
"Good luck," he started walking away, "You'll need it."
I opened the door, "You wanted to see me?"
I looked around the bedroom

He had his jacket off and laid on the bedHe sat on his bed, "Over here, now, I have to be getting back soon

He sat on his bed, "Over here, now, I have to be getting back soon."
I walked over to him and sat next to him
He grabbed my waist and pulled me over his lap
"Oh damn"
"Oh damn is right," his finger tips traced my back, "Do you know how many licks you have?"
"21."
He rubbed my ass, "I'll knock one off because you actually remembered."
He took his hand off my ass, "Count every lick."
His hand cracked down on me like lightning, "Ah, one."
"Let's get some more skin."
He pulled my shorts down, revealing my black bikini bottoms.
After 19 more licks, he put me back on my feet.
"Now what do we say?"
Me, teary-eyed, "Thank you, daddy."
He grinned, "Alright, I'd stay and rub some lotion on your ass but I have to go back to work."
He stood up and I pulled on his sleeve
"Please stay, I'm so bored Daddy."
"Sweetheart, I can't, I gotta-"
I stuck out my bottom lip
"Those puppy dog eyes won't work on me."
I started begging like a dog.
He bit his cheek, "... No."
I got on my knees on the floor and begged like a dog, with my bottom lip out.
He looked down at me and took a deep breath, "Fuck, fine."

-
-
-
"Oh my god, get out of my house!"
I laughed at him as he made me some hot chocolate.
"No! But hear me out! Suicide Squad may have not been accurate but it was good because it had a message."
He brought out some tootsie rolls, "And what was that message?"
I watched him cut pieces of the tootsie rolls and put them into the mugs.
"That just because you've done bad things, it doesn't mean that you're a bad person.. You're still human, you deserve good things like love and family just as much as the next person."
He hummed, "You're pretty smart."
"So are you."
He pulled out a bag of mints and can of whip cream.
He crushed two mints and put them into the mugs, "Mother's secret ingredient."
He put his finger to his lips, "Don't tell."
I put my finger to my lips as he swirled the cream into the mugs.
He put a marshmallow on the top of both the creams.
"Bon a petit."
I took a sip and moaned, "Oh Daddy, that is to die for."
He grinned and leaned in, "What are you-"
He cut me off and sucked on my top lip,  "I should get you a straw."
I blinked a couple of times and started giggling, "You keep doing things like that and I'll be ready before you can say supercalifragilisticespioladocious."
"That's a very long word."
"I'm very difficult."
He put a straw into my mug, "I can tell."
He put a straw into his mug and took a sip.
"Why do you work so much?"
"Because of my father."
He took another sip of he chocolate and I saw that this subject has to be spoken sitting.
I grabbed my mug and took his hand, I led him to the living room.
We sat on the couch
I took a sip, "Explain."
"I started this job as an intern when I was 17. My father was a CFO, he wanted to get me started in the business. I guess Charles' father, James Thompson, had the same idea, his father was CEO, though. For years, my father worked to get to James' position. He often took his frustrations out on me and my mother. He never did get the position because instead of continuing to try, he gave up and retired. And I promised myself that I'd work harder than he did, and be a better man than he was, that I'd get that CEO position. So, Charles and I have been going at it ever since."
"What about your mom?"
"Well, since my father was never home my mother often was. Whenever she could she'd talk to me about how stressed dad's been and make me a hot chocolate."
I crawled onto his lap and hugged him, "Thank you for sharing that with me, Daddy."
"Anything for my sugarplum," he pecked my lips
I giggled and he pecked my lips again, "So since you refuse to let me go back to work, how about we watch a movie?"
"Avengers!"
I pump my fists
"But pumpkin, I've seen that 175 times."
"And clearly 175 isn't enough, Avengers!"
"Ugh, fine," he picked me up, putting me on his hip and heading to the theater room, "What am I going to do with you?"