Where do I start?
What's on your mind?
And what drugs were you on when you wrote these things?

Well, all are valid questions, but to start I would like to begin with what's on my mind at the moment which would be China and its impressive economic boom in the global economy.

BORING?! Pfft, nah! For the longest time England was the dominant power of the economy before prolonged settlement of the United States which was still in its baby phase of patriotism. Once Great Britain took it upon themselves to develop industry within the kingdom goods were produced left and right to bring cash flow into the country, and it worked for quite a while until immigration to the United States became more popular and in turn, more powerful.

Industry followed the immigrants looking for jobs in America which later inspired innovation in the early 1900s. Can you guess which motor factory I might be referring to? Ford Motor Company set up shop employing thousands at time, but consecutively bringing in major profit by producing the worlds first automobile available to the working class. This idea inspired many other companies to do the same thing, but in the modern era it's obvious that America is more tightly geared to the services sector of industry compared to the manufacturing sector. Am I wrong?

Most goods we purchase are not 'made in America' and if they are the quality of the products always seems cheap. 'Made in China' is the largest label out there. You know why? Major corporations don't want to pay their American workers salaries, so what do you do? Outsource of course! It's cheap! It's reliable (for the most part)! And better yet, you make a greater profit margins than you would've if you manufactured in the US.

This pyramid scheme is magical if you think about it. China is in the right position at the right time in its history. The country is pulling in big bucks from the money payed to them by the major corporations, but it costs us, although does this help work off the debt the United States owes China for producing its goods? Nope! The money paid to China to manufacture is for land and resources as well as the minimum pay offered to employees.

For the first time in modern history, China will surpass the United States in economic value. It's incredible and it's like the Chinese government did it all over the course of 30 years. It's impressive, but disconcerting at the same point in time.

It's sad, really. The US is some 17 trillion dollars in the hole, now don't get me wrong, it's definitely not all from outsourced jobs, but there are solutions to the problem. I don't mean to quote Donald Trump, but the US needs more companies who are willing to put forth the business model and provide for Americana workers. This would substantially help the government bounce back because an unemployed nation is a broke nation. When your government has to pay for those who don't work or cannot find a job welfare kicks in and those families get government funding which adds onto the debt. And believe you me, there are a lot of those families in the United States. Manufacturing jobs would employ hundreds of thousands of people.

If it were up to me, I'd see about buying cheap land (as a citizen) and waiting for it to increase in value and wait for a franchise or factory to purchase your land to build on. That'd be enough money to retire 3 times over. Although if I were the company, I'd invest in plots too, as well as set a worker price such as $23/hr to ensure my employees stick with the company. If I had five kids and were in welfare that'd be a pretty nice paycheck. I know it's a bit brash to hark on a certain demographic, but that's largely economy.

Tell me what you think and if you disagree or not. I want to hear your opinions, thanks!