Introduction

~Hey this is my first story so plz don't judge. *THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES* this is your final warning!
~Preston-he is your best guy friend and also your step-brother - he is the guy on top leaning against his motorcycle.
~Dylan-he's your boyfriend and you love him - the only other guy in the picture
~Brittany-this is you in this story - you are right next to Dylan
~Jayden-she is your best friend - girl leaning against the wall
~Information about yourself in this story~
You are in 16, and you go to Cali high school. You've been dating Dylan for 4 years and he doesn't push you into having you know. You and Jayden are best friends and have known each other since you were 2 and you get along really well. You and Preston talk about his relationship with the brat, Tiffany , his girlfriend. You were abused by your dad but he never raped you. Your parents are divorced and your mom got married to Preston's dad so he's your step-brother. Your mom is also abusive and Preston defends you from your mom and step-dad and he's the one who gets up getting punished but he goes a long with it and once your step-dad raped you but Preston doesn't know so that's your big secret.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I promise this story will get longer but plz bear with me I have school and I go to after-school football, baseball, and softball games for my best friend and also my guy friends to give them support. I also have some problems after school with people and also during school so plz don't pressure me. Thx!☺️