Flashbacks

"Hey Jayden!" I said running over to her as it was our 1st day back in school. We just started 9th grade and it was mine and Dylan's 4 year anniversary in a few weeks.

" Hey girl I missed u!" ~ Jayden
"Me too u don't know what happened to me this summer it was amazing" I lied
"We need to catch up on what happened this summer and u need to tell me what happened with u and Dylan this summer!!" ~ Jayden
"Ok ok I'll tell u but calm down and let's go find Aimee!"
Thank god, she doesn't need to know what happened this summer I'll just try to act all normal and try to hide this. I just hope I don't see him at school even though I will see him at home.

FLASHBACK
"Brittany get up here right now!" He yelled
I don't want to but I'll get punished if I don't obey him, god mom what do u see in him oh right everything cause he's exactly like u.
* I ran up the stairs *
" Y-yes d-dad?" I said stuttering because of fear.
"Get over here." He said plainly
Please don't hurt me!
I walked over to him and the only thing I could remember after that was a really bad pain in the back of my head.
Why can't I move?
That's when I realized my hands were chained to the bed and that I had tape put over my mouth that kept me from screaming for help.
*he was climbing on the bed and then on top of me*
I tried to push him off. He just slapped me and told me to not move. He started ripping my clothes off and then he took off my undergarments and I was left completely naked but then he started unzipping his pants and that's when I realized that I wouldn't be the same person after this night and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
He was looking at me with a smirk which I knew that he always wanted this.
Then he went into me all at once and it felt as if something inside me broke and I just started crying uncontrollably from all the pain. Then he made it worse by thrusting in and out, faster and harder. I closed my eyes and prayed that it would soon be over and what lasted minutes felt like hours until he was done and until he let me go.
                                        End of flashback
The next thing I knew it was time to go home so I decided to text Dylan on the way home since I had to walk because he was sick today and Because i can't drive.
Conversation
Hey😚-Brittany
Hey babe how r u doing?💖-Dylan
Good how bout u?-Brittany
Fine other than not being able to see u and being sick which sucks!-Dylan
Aww my poor baby😔-Brittany
So do u want to go out today or what babe?-Dylan
Don't u need to rest so u can recover?-Brittany
Well yeah but if u come over we can have some "fun"!!-Dylan
Your gross but I'll come over but don't wait for me I don't know when I'll get there maybe in a few minutes but you can't go to far with me today and maybe or maybe not I will even think about this conversation and maybe think about it!!!!!!-Brittany
Yay your amazing babe but first put on something that isn't your uniform so u can be more comfortable ok?-Dylan
Ok baby see u later-Brittany
Ok babe I love u!!!-Dylan
I love u too now let me get ready!!!!-Brittany
End of conversation

                                       ConversationHey😚-Brittany Hey babe how r u doing?💖-Dylan Good how bout u?-Brittany Fine other than not being able to see u and being sick which sucks!-DylanAww my poor baby😔-Brittany So do u want to go out...

This is what I decided to change in to since its spring and off I headed to Dylan's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry this chapter is so short but with school and everything it's hard to write I hope u understand and I'm sorry if this is to mature for u and plz tell me if u guys want me to write more even though I'll write anyways so yeah bye 😉!!!!!