FTFSOL - EPILOGUE

#Friendship_The_First_Step_of_Love

Recap of part 3(b) -"Swara's mu clear.. Sanskaar angry.. Swara trying to convince him.. Swara seeing ragini close to Sanskaar.. SWASAN mu clear.. SwaSan marriage proposal.. SwaSan Ahem Ahem "

                      #Epilouge

He too responded to her kiss.. Both were kissing each other forgetting the world.. After all they realised their love for each other.. And was going to get married soon..

They broke when they felt lack of air..

Both were panting heavily.. Swara was feeling shy now.. The act that she did few movements before..

When she turned to go.. He held his hand and pulled him.. She landed on his well built 6 abs chest..

Sanskaar -"Tu itni forward Kabse ho gai ?? " (he said breathing heavily )

Both were still breathing heavily.. It was first feel for them...

Swara lowered her gaze -"Jab Se muje Tere Py..."

She stopped in middle and came face to face..

Swara -"V se tune Abi tak muje propose nahi kia ?? Tu mujsy Pyaar nahi krta na 😞 "

She turns.. He goes to her side

-"Kisne ne kaha... I do yaar. " said he..

She turned again.. And smiled -"Pr tune muje propose NAI kia " She teases him.

Sanskaar again comes to her side.. -"Arey ye kya baat hui tym hi nai mila na yaar.. "

Swara again turns.. -"Tu mujsy Pyaar hi NAI krna :( vrna ese bahane nai banata.. Ja NAI krni muje tujsy shadi.. "

Now he makes her turns -"Shadi toh Tu mujsy hi karegi.. Abb NAI Jane dunga tuje.. "

Swara -"Mai tujsy baat hi NAI krti jaa :/ "

She ran away..

Sanskaar -"Arey sun toh yaar !! "

Swara was smiling.. Actually she wanted him to confess..

Sanskaar to himself -"Shadi hui nahi nakhre dikhana shuru.. Not bad .. Well if u want me to propose then I'll do definitely.. "

He thought something and smiled..
At evening swara's phone beeped..
She jumped in excitement and looked it..

A msg from Sanskaar flashed..

-"Be ready by 8 pm.. I'll pick u.. " was the text..

Swara jumped in excitement.. Shomi came -"What happened y are u doing monkey dance.. "Smiled

Swara in excitement holds shomi's hand.. And swirled round.. -" Mom Sanskaar is coming to pick me at 8"

Shomi -"Acha.. Am so happy Swara that u got such a loving husband.. (Her eyes soon reached to clock ) oho it's 7 go get ready.. he will be here.. "

Swara smiled and went to her cupboard.

Shomi -"Do a NYC makeover.. OK :p " (she winked)

Swara -"Mom " (Shy)

Shomi -"Kk go now.. "

Shomi left.. Swara began to get ready..