Breathing in The Smoke

TRENT'S P.O.V

"Are you ready kids?!" i heard the TV yell. "AYE AYE CAPTAIN!" Beth screamed. "I cant hear you!" the TV said back. "I SAID AYE AYE CAPTAIN! FUCK , YOU MISSING AN EYE NOT A FUCKING EAR DUMB ASS!" Beth screamed back. I chuckled watching her then stood up "Im going out for a smoke" I said and walked out. I took out a cigar , lit it , and breathed in the smoke and let it out slowly. Footsteps stomped behind me and then a body bumped into me making my cigar fall into a puddle . "Oh my gosh! Are you Trent Volcant?!" a high pitched voice screamed behind me , i sighed and put a fake smile on my face "Yes , yes i am want an autograph?" I said to the caked up face blond , she nodded and pointed to her arm , i signed it and walked away. Why did my father and mother just have to be the most famous actors and force me to be an actor. I frowned and sat on a bench , I have to stop blaming them , i agreed to it. I should go see both of them.

As i arrived at the hospital , i smiled at the receptionist and walked to room 203 . I looked at my mother , his complexion was pale , her eyes were on me and she was breathing slowly , wires connected to her and she tried her best to smile. "Hey son" She spoke softly. I smiled and sat on the chair next to her , grabbing her hand "Hey mom" i said back smiling sadly. "How is my lovely crazy daughter Beth?" She asked chuckling. "She is still crazy but still is worried about you mom , have they found a doner yet?" I asked. She frowned and shook his head "Not yet they are still checking for one". I groaned "You know i can give you one of my kidneys" . She shook his head "No , no , i know if your father were alive he would agree with me" She smiled at the thought of father. A tear slipped out of my eye as i thought of father , i really miss him , i thought back at the day....

FLASHBACK!

TRENT : 6 YEARS OLD

"Daddy are you ok?" I asked her worried as i saw the sorrow look on his face. "Yes son Daddy is fine" he said calmly though his voice shook a little bit. I nodded , i looked up at him one more time and i saw his head on the wheel not looking at the road "Daddy?". i heard a long beep of a car and saw headlights , it was not to soon till i felt a gigantic pain hit me and i black out.

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP. I groaned and woke up "Where am i ? Where is daddy?!" I looked around and saw a doctor rush in with Mother an she spoke to him quietly , i watched as mother's smile turned into a frown and a tear rushed down her cheek , Mother nodded and looked at me "Listen we will get through this , daddy wont be coming back for a few months , it will just be you , me , and Beth alright?" She whispered . I nodded .

FLASHBACK ENDED

TRENT : Present time

Little did i know that father died in the car crash when a glass piece plunged into his heart and stomach . A hand touched my cheek bringing me back to reality , i looked at my mother , she is so young , 31 years old, i feel bad for her , i got up. "Mom i will visit you tomorrow" I said and hugged her and walked out hearing her faint goodbye.

I walked to the grave yard and searched for my fathers grave stone

Here lies :

Kevin Volcant 1982 - 2003

Loving husband and Father

You will be missed

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I looked at the gravestone and frowned putting his favorite blue Roses on his grave.

FLASHBACK : Trent : 7 years old

I walked around the playground alone and sat on a bench watching other kids play with their father's , it was Fathers Day and everyone was with their Dads playing and giving gifts. "Hey trent wheres your daddy?" I heard a voice tease . "What are you going to give her for Fathers Day , Trent?" Another voice spoke . I looked over at them and frowned "Umm.....he didnt come and im going to give him a flower" i said quietly . They started to laugh "A FLOWER?! Ha! Is your dad gay or something?!" One of the boys said. I looked down not replying as they walked away laughing.

Later that day i went to my father grave and layed a flower on his grave and sat down next to it letting a tear slipped down my cheek "Happy Fathers day!" I yelled sadly. "I miss you so much , i wish you were here with me, mommy , and Beth" I whispered

FLASHBACK OVER!

I sighed at the memory and left the graveyard , i took out another cigar and lit it , breathing in th smoke and let it out . After i was done i threw the cigar on the floor and crushed it . "You know smoking is bad for you" a melodic voice spoke. I looked back "And? Sometimes you just have to Breath in the smoke and calm down" I retorted at the girl standing in front of me. "You get lung cancer from that" She said in disgust. I shrugged "Look little girl i have no time to argue with you , alright?" I spoke. "Im not little im 19!" She screamed. My eyes widen she was very short for her age maybe 4'11 , i could of sworn she was at least 13. I just walked away not saying a word.

--------------------------

YAYAYAYAYAYA

LOL NEW BOOK.......YEAH.....AWKWARD!

BYEZERS! ~Britt