Chapter Two

Monday morning came by fast. "See you soon, Love" those words never seemed to leave my mind. Neither did the question "Who was Scott?". His touch never left my body! The feeling of his moist lips sliding over mine! The smell of refreshing soap and rain. Wet blackish, brownish, short hair. Blackish grayish eyes! Amazing face structure! A body that was perfectly fit. Nothing about Scott seemed to leave my mind! I told myself I hated him. Deep inside I felt I liked him a lot more than I should. He was... perfect! No! I don't, I can't believe it. That's final, so I could just forget about Scott.

Saying that just made me wonder, and think about him even more! I craved him. The wanting of him became hard to handle.

It was Monday morning, a school day. I finally threw the covers off. Sat up on my bed, still trying to wake up completely. I got the creepiest felling go up my spine. The feeling if another presence in my r-. A pillow was thrown at me from my room doorway.

"Scott," I nearly yelled. " What the hell are you doing in my room?" I demanded to know. Scott was extremely hot and all. We did kiss, but that gave him no business invading my privacy.

"Morning, Love." Scott said out of breath as if he had just ran miles.

"How'd you get in? Why are you here?"

"I personally would've loved a greeting back, but that works."

"Answer me."

"Clam down! I'm not gonna hurt you or anything if that's what you're going for."

"How do I know I can trust you? For all I know you could be a killing machine! I saw the gun you had tucked Friday night." I noticed an evil smile grow upon Scott's face.

"Silly girl. It's for protection! It's a new neighborhood. I don't know these people. For all I know you could be a killer? You have knives in your kitchen." He teased.

"Then why are you here?" What else could I say knowing he had a gun?

"I was wondering if you wanted a ride to school. Your door was smashed open so I let my instincts take over. I ran looking for you. To see if you were okay, and I found my way here right when you woke up obviously. Someone broke into your house, Love." His evil smile returned. That smile made me extremely mad. I usually get mad easily. This time I just wanted to crawl in a corner, curl up into a ball and cry! I never cry in front of people. I wouldn't in front of Scott as well.

"Go away!" I shoved my face in the pillow he so rudely threw at me. Turned to where he faced my back. He grabbed my shoulder. I quickly tried to pull away, but he was stronger than me. I closed my eyes. I refused to open them. If I so much got a peek of Scott's face I might die. The wanting of him was to much to handle, I'd probably suffocate him with a kiss. Scott's finger tipped my head up, as I felt the bed sink with both our weight.

"Are you okay?" Scott's voice was extremely seductive.

"I'm perfectly fine considering there is a stranger sitting on the same bed as me. And the fact that I was robbed during my sleep just gives me a tremendous amount of joy Scott!"

"So you're a smart ass? What else can you tell me that won't make me go madly insane over you?"

"Fuck off!"

"Open your eyes first." If it meant Scott shutting up. My eyes opened.

"I hate you." I confronted him.

"You don't know me well enough yet to already hate me."

"And you don't know me enough to be in my room."

"True."

I glanced at the clock which rested on a desk near my bed.

"Dang it!" I became irritated. I was running late for school.