With A Heavy Heart (My Little Pony)

"Is she ok?" The king asked, his mane glittering with stars, the nurse nodded, her violet eyes soft with understanding "She birthed before, she can do it again..." The doctor came through the door, his mouth turned in a frown, "Nurse Opal, may I speak to you for a second?" the king stomped his hoof, "What is going on?!" The doctor put a hoof up, "Please, King Infinity, I can assure you everything is fine...just some minor blood loss..." Infinity's green eyes glistened with fear, Nurse Opal looked up at him, then trotted into the Queen's room behind the doctor, then she shut the door. Infinity trotted back and forth with intense worry. A little white filly, with a pink mane, walked from a room close to the Queen's, "Daddy, what's going on? Where's mommy?" Infinity brought her forward with his black wing, "Mommy's in there, she's giving life to your sister, Celestia..." Celestia's violet eyes brightened up with excitement, "Sister?!" she squealed, Infinity shushed her, and scolded playfully, "Shouldn't you be in bed? It's way past your bedtime, I raised the moon hours ago..." Celestia giggled nervously and nuzzled Nightheart, "I'll go back to bed now...love you!" Her eyes heavy with sleep, she went back to bed. 

    A few hours later, Infinity felt a hoof prodding his side, and he opened his eyes to see Nurse Opal standing over him, "Would you like to see your new daughter?" she smiled softly. Infinity got to his hooves and followed her into the Queen's room, there in the center sat his beautiful wife of the sun, Queen Eternity, a beautiful blue filly laying on by her side. Infinity's green eyes glowed with pride and love, "She's beautiful! She has my eyes and mane!" Eternity looked up at her husband "I think we shall call her, Luna..."