Chap ten.

Ashley's POV
Let me fill you in. Me and Justin graduated high school. He's a dance choreographer and I'm a surgeon. I went to Harvard and he went to NYU. I went to the doctors today to see why I have been getting so sick.

In the mornings and yep you guessed it I'm pregnant. Once I got home. I made Justin's favorite meal which is spaghetti and meatballs. (If you didn't know that then shame on you).

I set the table and waited for him to get home. He came in the door. Looking sexy as ever. He had a meeting with some dance company and he looked fine as hell. And he's all min eeee.  Hmm I love his ass.

(Justin's outfit

(Justin's outfit. 👆👌)

I went up to him and gave him a long ass kiss but stopped before it got too heated he smiled at me. "Hey baby girl. " I smiled and tried to keep the fact that I was wet to my self. Yes. He still has that effect on me.

It's fucking annoying. Like Uggggghhh. Anyways. We sat down to eat. And once he was halfway through I looked at him. "Justin ,I have something really important to tell you. " he looked at me concerned. "

Is there something wrong are you ok what happened " I laughed. "Justin I'm fine I just have big news. It could either go really good or really bad. So let's get it over with Yeahh rip that shit off like a bandaid. ". "

Okay baby tell me what's going on cause I'm confused as fuck right now."  "Justin I'm......I'm......im ..p p p p pregnant. ". He looked at me shocked.

Justin's POV.
I was so shocked Ima bea fucking daddy. Holy shot Ima be a father. I smiled and picked Ashley up by the waist and swung her around. "I love you so much. And our beautiful baby. ".

She smiled at me. I then made her take me to the doctors cause I wanted to see the ultra sound.  Then I realized. Nine months with a generally angry pregnant women. I hope she doesn't kill. Me. I love her to much tho. She's my everything.

Awwwww. filler chapter. Like yaass bitch we made it to six fifty I knew ya could do it my beautiful little freaks. Anyways I wanna say thankyou for the reads like yassss booooo. I love you guys as always.
                            ~KNOX