'One Direction Bit Me' Contest Entry

I attempted to fixed the strap on my white dress. "I guess he won." I muttered to myself. Tears started to stream down my face for the fourth time today.

"Amber!" An accent called out to me. I turned around to see him standing behind me. His eyes were red from crying. He came up to me and grabbed my hands. They felt quite warm. "I don't want you to marry that weirdo. He's not for you. He's not your mate." He explained.

"Then who is my mate?" I told him. "I need to know who is my mate first. Being with Clyde will be the safest thing for all of us. I don't want him to hurt you."

He held my hands tighter. "Sparrow, your made for me. Your my mate. Don't go and marry Clyde. Run away with me." Now his eyes were watering again. I couldn't help it either.

I got out if his right grip and turned around. "I can't do that Zayn!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air. "Cheesecake is too powerful! He can destroy you like he did to Celtic! Plus he has my family! I can't let him destroy them either!"

It's true. Once Clyde found out about Celtic helping the boys and myself. He almost exploded into baby cheesecakes. He has also captured my parents who I now fully remember who they are. They are all under Clyde's spell, and he threatened me to marry him, or he will destroy my family.

"What about if we destroy him first?" He suggested. "I can call the other boys and we can trash this wedding down like fighting over you."

"Zayn," I started saying as I brushed the side of his cheek with my thumb. "You can't do that. He's more powerful than the five of you combined.

"You will never be able to defeat him. He has many men around these entrances... Wait? How did you even get in here!" I asked. He just chuckled and them stepped closer to me. His eyes weren't red as usual but was more of a mix of dark colours.

"Maybe I used a hint of magic and my powers." Zayn smirked. I gasped as I clasped my hand on my mouth.

"You figured out your power!? That's great news! What is it!?" I exclaimed. I'm so happy for Zayn!

He threw a punch at the nearest window, leading it to shatter into a million pieces, and then grabbed my waist tightly. "Hold on." He whispered in my ear.

He jumped straight through the broken window, dodging the broken glass, then we started falling, fast.

The wind was pushed against my face. I clutched Zayn's hands were he hold me and closed my eyes tight.

Then something weird happened.

We weren't actually falling. Did he do this again? Well not doing it again like last time he almost killed me in Thailand, but am I in heaven? I thought being a vampire you can't die like this! I peaked open one eye and then shut it again, scared that maybe I'm in a new place.

"I'm not ready for heaven!" I squealed. I heard a familiar chuckle. Zayn? Did he die too?

"Just open your eyes, Sparrow. You're missing on all the fun." Zayn laughed. I opened one eye at a time, realized how beautiful the sight is. We were about ground... Flying? "I can go slower or faster. How ever you want it." Zayn offered.

"No, no. This is fine. So you can really fly without killing both of us!? I though we were going to miss water and end up on the ground?!" I exclaimed.

Zayn just chuckle deeply the next time. "I would never do that to you Sparrow. You are my mate after all."

Thinking of mates, I need to go back to MY wedding! Ugh. Cheesecake is going to kill ME along with Zayn. "W-we need to g-go back." I stuttered. "Cheesecake is not going to like this."