Phase 10

"EHHH! Neko Neko-Chan your rated
1 again. Like always." Sighed Hayate as he walked in the Locker room.
Nomi ignored him buttoning his shirt up.
"Neko-Chan are you at least listening to me."
He said tugging on Nomi's shirt.
"URUSAI BAKA!"
He said yelling at Hayate and harshly threw his other shirt at him.
"Be Neko-Chan that was so mean"
He said covering his face with Nomi's shirt.
Nomi sighed and tied his tie then left the locker room and sat down waiting for the Host meeting to start.

Hayate sat behind him and the a tall slender man appeared with a amazing figure.
" Well as we all know our still standing first rated host and 5 times in a row number 1 Nomi Shiro with requests up to 98."
Everyone claps and looks at him in a stern way.
"As you all know we have a new arrival named Yori, introduce yourselves,"
Nomi looks at a tall man walk in with a amazing figure and slender waist along with long blue hair and green vine eyes.
"Konichiwa my name is Yori Awayuki." He bows as if raised to be a prince. When he looked up he looked at Nomi straight in his eyes, and smiles. Nomi was shocked.

After the meeting Nomi went to his most requested Client lady Lucas, she was a beauty with long golden locks and blue stern eyes even if she was 37 she was still young looking.
"Nomi have you decided yet about the proposal I mad you last week."
Nomi looked at her, and smiles. " My lady I'm sorry but I'll have to refuse even it's with a heavy heart."
Miss. Lucas nods and smiles back.
Nomi smiles and chats with Miss. Lucas for half an hour then walks her out with a bow.
"Well the I bid you adieu my sweet Nomi."
Nomi nods and walks back in.
"Yo, Shiro-san"
Said Yori as he walked up to Nomi and patted his elbow.
Nomi's eyes widened and moved away. "Please leave me alone don't touch me."
Yori looked at him surprised and nods. "I'm sorry Nomi."

Nomi walked into the lockeroom where he took off his shirt and breathed loudly trying to catch his breath and the looked around and looked at the dim light as if it was growing more brighter and the changed and left a note to be excused.
He walked out through the back door and put his goodie on blocking the suns bright rays.

It hurts my chest my head and my body, why?

As a car pasted it zoomed towards him Nomi realized the truck and stood there struck by the light.
Then he felt a hand slip under her shirt and was thrown on the floor.