Chapter 21

Hazel POV

I entered the house clearly can't be bothered with him so I left him outside the house and made my way to my bedroom.School has been tiring these few days and seeing my bed as soon as I entered my bedroom is a pleasure.I went over and jump on my bed and end up lying on it. It feels so good to be able to just lie down and just forget about everything.As minutes past, my mind begins to drift somewhere else and finally my eyes give in and I feel into slumber. I was woken up by a knock on my bedroom door.

"Hazel, you there? Can I come in?"

"Yea, sure mum"

I sit up on my bed and rubbed my eyes trying to open my eyes to see what's the time on my handphone screen. I squint my eyes to see what's the time and it shows 1800hrs. Damn! I really got knocked out from this world for quite some time, but it was a good one!

"Hey sweetie, had a good nap?" she came over and sit next to me on my bed.

"Yea was so tired, and I got carried away and drift off to my dreamland" smiling with my eyes half-open

"I can totally see that look at you, you have stretch marks all over your face and you have not fully woken up yet right?"

*Yawn*

"Mummm, I'm tired just let me sleep some more " I went to push myself further into the bed and pull the blanket over my head and curl myself underneath it.

"Nooo, get up and get ready! We're going to have dinner at Zack's place"

"What?!" I push off the blanket off my head and sit up immediately

"Yup, you heard it right, my darling, he came over just now and said his mum cooked some special dinner tonight and they invited us over"

Are you fucking kidding me? He didn't even say anything to me when he 'sends' me home just now

"Mum can I don't go?" pouting my lips at her.

"No, zack probably will be disappointed if you didn't turn up tonight" pulling the blanket off my body

I was practically rolling my eyes at what mum just said to me. But at the same time, my heart begins to race. I finally rose out of slumber once mum left my bedroom and head to the bathroom. I let the water run in the bathtub and just sit down on the cover of the toilet bowl while waiting for the bathtub to be filled with warm water.

Am I doing the right thing? Am I ready for this? I know if I continue to be his friend, we'll probably go to the next level... and I'm not ready to tell him anything about what happen... especially about Colton...

Hearing his name in my thoughts is already enough to make my heart ache for his presence. I miss him.. I really do. But I know I have to move on and start all over again. That's what I promise everyone and most importantly to him and myself. But I'm not ready to tell anyone about you.

I went into the bathtub and just have a warm bath. It feels really nice, warm water spreading across your body. It really does help relieving all your tense muscles after a long day of activity. As I was relaxing under the warm water, suddenly something crosses my mind...

Do I really like him? Do I have feelings for him? No? I guess? Or probably yes? If no then why do I react in such a manner, why does my heart beats a thousand times faster than the normal rate? Am I attracted by his looks? Was that the reason why my body react in such a manner? I don't know.. I'm so confused with my own feelings. I don't even know what I'm feeling.. my feelings towards him. I honestly do not know.

I went out and went over to my wardrobe. I swear picking out an outfit can be the most challenging thing ever especially if you have no idea what to wear or don't have any outfit in mind. I went over and flip through all the clothes I have and try to put in on my body and see the mirror.