II

Song - 'Booty Call' by Ke$ha

The boy looked up and smiled brightly, again showing off those dazzling teeth.

"Hi" he said politely.

"God I hate these things, there's nothing to do, especially when your single" Harry said.

"Well you could go and meet someone on the dance floor?" The boy's Doncaster accent shone through his words.

"Another problem with weddings - there's never any gays" Harry said nonchalantly.

"Well that's not entirely true," the boy said. "I take it your gay?" Harry nodded. "Same. Look, I don't know about you but do you ever dream about having that one perfect night with someone, and then never seeing them again?"

"Yes" Harry said, enthused with the conversation already.

"I'll do you a deal. Tonight, you and me make a memory that can never be tarnished by anything."

"Go on then!"

"Okay let's start with names. But not our real names. This is our chance to be whoever we want to be for one night. I'm Max" the boy stated.

"I'm-" Harry was cut off by his friend, Niall Horan drunkenly shouting into his ear.

"Err' Harry, there's some girl with big titties over there!!" He repeated this many times, until he eventually stumbled away.

"I'm Harry. And that's my real name."

The boy smiled and giggled cutely, and Harry's heart melted, he found this boy completely adorable, yet he didn't even know his name yet.

"I'm Louis."