Chapter 1-The Meeting

Louis' POV

"Good morning Mrs.Rhonda! Did you get your hair done?" Wow her hair was horrible, but that might get meat least a boost in math. Yup, I'm Louis Tomlinson and I'm the kid that knows everything and I'm a teacher's pet.

"Why Louis I did get my hair done. In so glad you noticed." I heard snickering in the corner and I turned around.

"Yo, Tomlinson, try sucking up to me! I'm sure you'd enjoy it." Damn, that Styles.  That's Harry Styles. School bad boy, punk, rebel. My complete opposite. Yet I wanted to kiss his lips and tug his cur-. SHUT UP LOUIS! Why am I thinking this? He'll never fall for me. Ever. I just kept walking. -SLAM- Of coarse. I stoop down to pick up my books and look up into those chocolate curls. Wtf......

Harry's POV

My lad, Liam Payne, had slapped the books out of Louis hand. Damn. I walked over and bent down to help him. Why you might ask is because I, Harry Styles, loved Louis Tomlinson. I'm gay. Yup. Gay. My lads don't know though. I'd be the laughing stock of Grover High School. I'm closet gay. Hopefully the love of my life can come into the wardrobe with me and help me explore Narnia. It felt so foreign to me. I just loved his smart ass and his hair. Oh don't get me- SHUT UP HARRY.

I turned around to face Mr.Federal. Oh shiz. "Goodmorning Harry."

"Goodmorning sir." I responded. I walked to Algebra 1 where me and Louis shared one class. I went to Mrs.Rhonda and asked her for necessity. "Mrs.Rhonda, I want to get better in this class, can I have a tutor."

"Of coarse Mr.Styles. Please take a seat."

Students piled in and I saw Louis walk by. "Okay before we start class, Louis, can you tutor one of our students."

"Of coarse, anything for you." he responded. The kids groaned. They hated the suck up.

"Okay Mr.Styles Louis will tutor you starting today. Okay now onto class. What does g+d to the second----- " I drove out everything. Louis, in my house, tutoring me, focusing on me,helping me......W-t-f!