six

- recap -

"please let me go!!!" i hysterically cried.

they laid a hand on me softly. i slapped it away angrily. they backed their hand away. my breathing was very heavy.

one of them took off their mask.
it was....

it was devins father. oh. my. f*ck. i placed my hand over my mouth as i stared at him in horror. it reminded me on when he was holding me down when my father got shot.

"nagely...roa." he said looking at me.

"what do you want from me!?" i yelled while crying into my hands.

"we are not gonna hurt you." he said trying to comfort me.

"then why am i here! and what do you mean we?" i said wiping my tears.

he examined me. he had a pretty stern looking face. i was scared for my life. what if he's just saying that so he can kill me afterwards. i screamed help.

"nagely...nagely calm down." he said holding me down and rubbing my back.

"me and son will never hurt you." he whispered holding me in his arms.

"devin?" i said loudly looking behind
his father.

he stood looking at me. he slowly pulled off his mask revealing his gorgeous face. i could see his eyes glistening by the street lights.

"yeah." he said.

"i-im so confused, w-w-what am i doing here? who are you? why are you...oh my god this is to much." i said putting my head down. it was pounding.

"hey...h-hey ! stay with me, here drink this." devins father said handing me a brand new water bottle.

"let's get to our house and we'll explain to you what's going on." he said patting my back.

"but wait! someone said to meet them at the warehouse." i said afraid of the consequences.

"no! you cannot go there. that's why we're here...to stop you from going." devin said.

"were they going to kill me?" i asked with wide frightened eyes.

"well that was their plan...but you're safe with us." the father said.

"let's go before they search for you." devin said hopping in the van next to me.

PLOTTTTTT TWISTTTTT AF. 😌😉🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚